Warhammer Online Pawn'd

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
SweatyGamesWorkShopType said:
It is with a great deal of sadness that I have to inform the community that we have decided to discontinue the development of Warhammer Online and will be closing down this website with immediate effect.

This has been a difficult and painful decision but it was taken following a following a full review of the progress of the game, costs to date and future costs of the project. As a result both Games Workshop and Climax Development Limited, the computer games developer, have agreed to terminate the development project.

I would like to say a personal thanks to all of the people who have followed our development over the last few years, your constant support and enthusiasm has meant a great deal to us.

Robin Dews

O' well roll out the next Dooooom'd MMORPG

Shame that one looked good

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I;m still waiting for sombody to tell me which of the 'Next Big Thing' MMORPG's WO was. Its impossible to tell the different from my point of view :D

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I told ya! :p SELLING BOOZE TO UNDERAGE DORFS!! :D

Umm...can't remember much else about it though...seem to remember vampires and dark creatures with nasty dispositions...but that could be ANY mmorpg. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom