Warhammer Online cancelled :(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
ah crap

that was the best looking one of the lot content/world wise too.

:(

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
NO GOD NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTHING I LOVE AND CHERRISH MUST DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

...so sombody remind me, which 'next big thing' MMORPG was WO?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Shush you! I was looking forward to a game where I could craft beer and sell it to d0rfs! :mad:

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Shush you! I was looking forward to a game where I could craft beer and sell it to d0rfs! :mad:
hmm u could do that? aww well

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
I don't belive it :(
I wanted to get blind drunk and have races to see who could run around the tavern and get back the the bar stool first....it was ...my.....dream.

Ballade.

Banned
/cry RL

Been a warhammer fan as long as I can remember, and Really looked forward to the release, and now this :( :( :(

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
GOD DAMMIT, First Space Hulk 2, then the Eldar fps nowthis. FFS, games workshop have a bloody history of doing this, especiall the Warhammer games. 40k games aren't that bad, but the Warhammer one's are were the charm is at.

Oh well, guess it's time to dig out spacehulk again.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Very much expected it would go tits up :( well, less potential competition for WoW.

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
ffs that sux is the game i have been most looking forward two in recent years bah!!! :mad:

Sigurd

Banned
This heralds the Day of the Cartoon. All shall tremble and weep tears of blood as the bouncy, neon green orcs of World of Warcraft trample high fantasy under their cartoon boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom