Games Warframe

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Free game, d/l from steam, 3rd person co-op shooty. It's in beta and so on, but it's good fun, wasted 4h on it on my first try :p

Bit of lack in info(past basic tutorial), but it's not too hard to get into.

You can also play it solo if you don't care for co-op.

Worth checking out if nothing else and hoping it gets off the ground, has plenty of potential.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Played it. Interesting so far. Bit annoying that there's no real info on how to go about upgrading, mods and stuff and the weapon prices are a bit steep but i like it.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
coop ?as in pve ? like borderlands, or its a Vs type thing ? Oo

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Have played and found it quite interesting, agree the whole upgrade and mods system very complicated. Not bad for a freebie.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Don't try infestation missions solo. Unless you've manage to upgrade your frame to a pretty high level you'll get raped. Which is a shame because I like the game but they REALLY need to explain the upgrade procedures and such.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
As it appears to be beta you might want to suggest it to them :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Been playing this again recently, updates have been very good. Playing missions with my son and having a blast on the survival missions, seem to be the best for collecting Fusions and Mods for upgrades etc. Great fun for a freebie. On the login yesterday we got a 75% discount on Plat so though why not give em $50 and got 4K play and some mods.

Playing Mag and Excalibur pretty much maxed out and Hydroid levelling up.

Anyone else playing this?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
They have added tons more content. Grindy? Not as bad as most MMO's. I can level 0-30 on a frame/weapon in a few hours. Can be grindy getting mods to max level but doing survival missions gives tons on mods and fusions to level them up. I have only 40 hours played and 3 Warframes to 30 multiple times (to add polarization - halves mod capacity cost) have 5 maxed weapons some leveled multiple times for polarization etc. Hardly call that grindy. I just get a one nice weapon set maxed then xp'in the warframes is easy peasy. Few solo missions, couple of defense then into survival, do 3-4 levels in 20 mins.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
So been playing this quite a bit recently doing a lot of void missions for Prime parts which are the bits needed to make up the highest tier frames and weapons. Also any duplicates you get can be sold every two weeks for special coins that then pay for primed mods. A merchant appears every two weeks selling two prime mods and various weapons for the coins. Now running Prime Frost Warframe, Prime Burston (main rifle), Sonicore (pistol) and the Prime Dual Kamas melee weapons. Lot of fun to play, just 1 more part needed for Prime Rhino. I can easily run all T1-T2 Void missions solo and T3-T4 Exterminate/Capture/Sabotage with a little care and a bit slower. T3 Survival is doable but tuff, need to forma my Burston a few more times to get it fully moded. Takes 24 hours to make the forma in foundry on ship.

Primes Obtained over past week -10 days:
Frost
Hikou (Ninja Throwing Stars)
Latron
Burston

Other primed bits I'm collecting:

Prime Odonata (Archwing) Space fights - just missing wings BP
Prime Rhino - missing system
Prime Nova - missing Chasis & System
Prime Nyx - missing Chasis
Prime Volt - Missing Chasis
Prime SOMA - missing reciver
Prime Paris - missing String
Boltor - Missing receiver

If anyone is playing and needs some help ping me in game - Marricus usually on around 6-8 pm GMT

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Loads of content, free of charge, easy to get top end game gear. Suppose I should have just written that :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Just to bad that the game REALLY hates to explain how things works..

Take those archwings for example. i have a quest (actually the only active quest in my log because i can't figure out how to get the next campaign mission) that involves having it, but the game doesn't even bother to explain how to get the fucking thing. Instead i had to google for it and found out that i wouldn't be able to get all the crafting materials for it until way WAY later or fork out some real money.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeah so i'm giving this game a go again trying to unlock all the sectors on mercury but can not for the life of me figure out how that shit works. Currently i'm stuck trying to unlock the pantheon sector, logic says it should open up after doing Suisei sector because that's the one before it but it's not happening......

wtf?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ok nevermind, i relogged and came back a few hours later and it was unlocked and now the rest unlocks as they should..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom