Wardens

Hombrea

Fledgling Freddie
was just wondering if any1 could help me.

My guild are comming to this server with a group we ve put together and i get the job of the warden

i deffiently want the 45 in Nurture for the blade turn but not sure what else to spec

the group is nearly pure casters (with a durid and bard ) so maybe i will need more healing power to keep them alive

or more melee to taunt mobs off them.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
44 Reg as you only have 1 druid, rest in either balde or blunt and you will ahve enough to taunt.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Go 42 regrowth.. you'll get the highest value single heal a warden can get, and go 6 blades for the first taunt.. thats all you need

Eelai

Fledgling Freddie
The most common specs are:

49 nurture - 33 reg - 21 blades - 20 parry

or

49 nurture - 42 reg - 6 blades - rest parry

if you be backup healer I'd go for second spec (49 nurture resists is a must if rvr) to get the better heals. Don't worry about damage 'cause the only real diference in more blades is the variety of styles...

Good luck and pm me if you need some help or whatever :)

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
dont go less than 49 in nurt imho... the warden resists are the most useful resists out there... other than that the rest of the spec depends on how u want to play the character... most wardens are higher in reg but u dont HAVE to do that cos everyone else has.... bare in mind though that a warden cannot get very high weaponskill even with 50 +11+rr in his weapon... so if u go high weapon u basically are still a low weaponskill fly swotter....

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Eelai said:
The most common specs are:

49 nurture - 33 reg - 21 blades - 20 parry

or

49 nurture - 42 reg - 6 blades - rest parry

Played both these specs, they are the main cookie-cutter's.

The second spec gives you a better end redux and spec heal, the first gives you a few pretty useless styles but thats about it for rvr differences.

PvE the first spec is superior for soloing, but you really shouldnt solo much as a warden, there's no need :)

For lvling up keep your Nurture to level till lvl 45 then bring up your regrowth to the desired level, 45-49 nurture is only of any real use in rvr for resists, the extra regrowth is handy in PvE.

One thing i would mention is Race, imo Celts are the best choice :)

Hombrea

Fledgling Freddie
thank u all for ur help :) and advice as always the nice people of excalibur are always happy to help others. Thank u all again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom