Wardens ...

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
battlemaster, cos grapppppppppppple and bg

Lunabel

Fledgling Freddie
battlemaster for grapple and bodyguard. :)

2 perfecter druids are more than enough.

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
Go Perfector for MLs and untill you have your artis leveled, then respec to Battlemaster for Bodyguard ;)

nol

Fledgling Freddie
what are these things you call "wardens"?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
what are these things you call "wardens"?

a class anyone should want in a group ;)

in toa they are really superb, grapple/bg which gives the bm more freedom to go offence and they can abuse ML styles with all their self buffs really effectively

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce said:
Perfecter or Battlemaster ...

... and why ?

PvE Perfector (Battlemaster is handy for EoY and a few ML steps, but otherwise its totally rvr orientated)

RvR Battlemaster (As Luna said, you only need 1 perfector in a group, with 2 druids and a bard chances are you have at least 2) Grapple/BG are decent for a warden, combine it with TwF and you can really mess with a grappling group of enemys.

Also styles like Powerleak are great for removing clerics/pallys/shammys/healers from the equation, with end redux buff you can really make the most of these styles.

Combine this with wardens self haste and end chant and you can really spam away the other groups mana, or pound a keep gate, or sap end from a tank chasing your healer so they can sprint out of range.

So many uses, so much fun :)

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
I went perfector with my warden, and although it's ok in PvE, I found it quite useless in RvR except for the group cure disease. If I were to choose again, I'd definitely go Battlemaster.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Ensceptificamuralya said:
I went perfector with my warden, and although it's ok in PvE, I found it quite useless in RvR except for the group cure disease. If I were to choose again, I'd definitely go Battlemaster.
*s******s* you said "penis".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom