Warden Champion Abilities...

Jerioth

Fledgling Freddie
What you guys reckon are best suited....

Bare in mind im a battle warden lol

So far I got the energy DD thingy, but the range on it sucks :|, might be good going to the cold one cause u get a bolt at cl5 then but i dunno, any other ideas?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Go for the guardian line with the ABS buff. The parry buff probably still doesn't work, but the ABS should be sweet.

Then again if you want to solo, go for the Safe fall buff and kill people on bridges ;)

Jerioth

Fledgling Freddie
Ya i saw that one just a min ago actually.....but the parry buff doesnt work then? :S

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I can't offer any first-hand information, but apparently the parry buff is broken (that comes from the naturalist vnboards).

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
mm the parry buff works on my sm

maybe its just wardens that are affected?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Naffets said:
mm the parry buff works on my sm

maybe its just wardens that are affected?

Might have been stealth fixed on the US servers so don't know really. As I said the info comes from what I read, haven't tried it out.

Henrock

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik the cl evade and parry abilities resets your current parry/evade skill and then applies they don't stack with parry/evade class skills, so if you would have 12 or more in parry you wouldn't gain anything from using the cl parry buff.

Jerioth

Fledgling Freddie
Uff really? Thats sucky then :p

Lucky respec of champ abilities only cost 50g, guess i'll play around with a few specs ;)

Lisaliten

One of Freddy's beloved
i went for the singel disease.. pritty nice range interut if nothing else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom