Warcraft 3 MOD

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone play this?

I had a monster session yesturday and now I am addicted its ace. Its a good laugh, the only down fall is the n00b speaking fools on some of the servers.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I played this continuously up until the point I gave up CS. In all honesty it really does rock and adds a bit of spice to a somewhat tired game.

The problem, as you say, is the number of complete retards that seem to be attracted to it. The LAW servers are where me and my mate played. Decent balance of good guys and wanks. The overall skill level is pretty poor though. Still, the WC3 mod is almost deathmatch anyway.

The LAW servers are persistent and save your character info for your next visit. This means you XP up a lot slower but it's more fun in the long run. I think I had levelled up to 10 on all three races before giving up.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Its good for a time, but it gets boring. Does breath new life into CS though, so its well worth it in short infrequent sessions.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
leggy said:
I played this continuously up until the point I gave up CS. In all honesty it really does rock and adds a bit of spice to a somewhat tired game.

The problem, as you say, is the number of complete retards that seem to be attracted to it. The LAW servers are where me and my mate played. Decent balance of good guys and wanks. The overall skill level is pretty poor though. Still, the WC3 mod is almost deathmatch anyway.

The LAW servers are persistent and save your character info for your next visit. This means you XP up a lot slower but it's more fun in the long run. I think I had levelled up to 10 on all three races before giving up.

Would like to know servers that do this MOD, I play on the jolt ones and even in normal CS they seem to attract a set of nobs and they save your XP up.

Diezel

Fledgling Freddie
217.20.116.162:27015

213.202.216.30:27015 <- runs custom maps tho.

Neither save XP.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yes, i love wc3 mods... this mod rules! i allways play undead tought.. vampiric aura roxx

D

Dolgan

Warcraft 3

Does any1 know where i can download this
warcraft 3 mod? If u can plz reply thnx!
Cheers Dolgan

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
You just join a server and then bind some keys. Ermm let me see:-

bind key "shopmenu"

&

bind key "ultimate"

Now at the beginning of each round press the key for shopmenu and it depends on the differnt race you choose as to what you get and also the ultimate. Just join a server and put it in your faves and go there each time, as it keeps you XP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom