WAR questions for Mythic

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Im off to the big Games Workshop event up at the NEC at the end of september. Mythic will be running a stand there with a playable demo running.

If you have any questions you would like asked please post and I will see if I can get a little Q&A time with one of the reps there for some FH scoops!

Tilda

Where did you hear that mythic are running a stand?

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Question : have they totally left out the "Slayer" in the dwarf career Tree ?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
That'll still be the Pre-Alpha or the next stage one?

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Presumeing it will be a semi finnished Gobbo and Dorf area.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Ashala said:
Question : have they totally left out the "Slayer" in the dwarf career Tree ?

Thats a question i really want to know as well.

Hmmm maybe another... Will Goa's server really be up to standards since 4 servers went poof today :p

Tilda

Howdy folks, I just have to say, i got back from there had the awesomest time ever!
<3 to the GM's.
I was very impressed with WAR tbh, got I recon atleast an hour of play time under my belt. The game was running the dwarf and orc starting zone + a pvp area. Also was the only person who got a pvp kill and played a runepriest, which was fun :D:D

Although bits of WAR seemed slightly wow-esq, on the whole it was a very refreshing and enjoyable game.
Its late and i'm shattered, but if anybody has more questions regarding WAR etc, then fire away and I'll try to answer them from what I gathered :D

Garthilk

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda,

I can't wait to hear more about your experiance with the game. Thoughts, insights, etc.

Tilda

Garthilk said:
Tilda,

I can't wait to hear more about your experiance with the game. Thoughts, insights, etc.

Tbh, its hard to write a big long thing out.
Can you post a list of things you'd like information on/or questions regarding the game and I'll then probably read them, and end up writing a huge reply for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom