[RANT] War login

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
cant login to WAR homepage just keeps popping a window with error 414

same as help form, etc etc

pls fix it if some 1 from GOA etc reads this, cant seem to get any 1 on WAR site

I want to suscribe pls pls

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Try clearing your internet cache and then open a new window

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, goa has the friendliest site in the whole www :twak:

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
tried everthing still not working thanks..

i want to resub its not too bad they can wait for my money, just think of the guys what want to change the auto renewel to off and cant, ouch.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Hey Hibblet,
may I ask which browser you're using? Naturally, the newest versions of Internet Explorer or Mozilla is to recommend, along with an updated version of Flash. Google's new browser, Chrome is also known to do quite well with war-europe.

We're well aware that some are having difficulties browsing our website and it's something we're looking at improving. For now, trying different browsers, clearing browser cache and pressing F5 a few times is the way to go. I've sometimes had problems myself but I've never been completely unable to use the webpage.

Good luck!
-Magnus

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Hibblet,
may I ask which browser you're using? Naturally, the newest versions of Internet Explorer or Mozilla is to recommend, along with an updated version of Flash. Google's new browser, Chrome is also known to do quite well with war-europe.

We're well aware that some are having difficulties browsing our website and it's something we're looking at improving. For now, trying different browsers, clearing browser cache and pressing F5 a few times is the way to go. I've sometimes had problems myself but I've never been completely unable to use the webpage.

Good luck!
-Magnus

thanks got it in the end,,

using
Firefox 2.0.0.18

having to f5 now and again but works ok, site was really slow last night maybe had somit to do with all the patching going on was like at a busy time of day for it when i tried,

thanks

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Simple website, Here, I'll make you one =]

Subscribe here.
News here
Patch Info here
Other Languages here

Doing this stuff at school reviewing websites etc, don't forget, everyone hasn't got super duper computers, why don't you just make a quick and easy website to use? OR, have a link advertised, so you can have the website shown in simple text.. Genius :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom