WAR Graphics

Sheridan

Banned
maybe they have listened to customers?

maybe they have learnt somthing from daoc :)

avoid GOA servers like the plague and it may be a good game :) Heres to hopeing

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
looks good, like most people i will be playing on the US, just hope the message gets out to johnny consumer to avoid goa though, unfortunately i think many people will get stuck with them though :(

people should write to games magazines seeing if they can issue a warning that says if you play on EU servers your enjoyment of the game will be severely damaged.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Raven: if they hear about GOA problems on many many forums...

You write letters for gaming magazines and they get enough to post some and post comments about GOA...

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Raven: if they hear about GOA problems on many many forums...

You write letters for gaming magazines and they get enough to post some and post comments about GOA...

In my opinion GOA has done a good job keeping the servers up. The problems have 90% of the time been because of network routing being screwed up (Opentransit).

What I however have not liked has been the automatic renewal system being turned on and people suffering financial loss. Though it was solvable through rightnow.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Getting better and better every new ss i see, they revamping Dwarfs and Orcs too and MJ told that they postponed launch to Q1 2008 for even more polishing.

as_roupas_do_michael_jackson.jpg

You know Michael Jackson?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
so much for the looks. I could live with wowish GFX if the gameplay didnt look like wow to. Look at the last video, ppl run around like speed5 all the time, all insta attacks and no good ole style system like in daoc.

Vid: Gamesday-WHA.avi - FileFront.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom