[Wanted] old midgard players in lom fom pw and more!

Pihls PW Guildmaster

Loyal Freddie
I searching after old midgard players.

I can name some:

Gorrion, Ardamel

I searching old members also for the Guilds:

Legends of Midgard
Fellowship of Midgard
Purple Warriors
Keeper of Bifrost
Asatru Warriors

My Ingame name was Pihls

I would be glad to know what you been up to
and ofc and further mmo plans in anyway:

if you could contact me either by mail or contact me true msn
plz do state what ingame char you hade ;) its been some years

Dowie

Regular Freddie
Hey Pihls, Dowie here :)

I am currently playing Wurm online and waiting for warhammer.

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Great server it was back in 2004 and around. It could have lasted for long and beyond

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Hello Pihls, been a long time :)

I remember the time in Legends of Midgard like it was yesterday even though it must be closer to four years now.

Was amazing to play my Troll Berserker in RvR with the rest of you while going for relics in Alb-land, doubt I'll ever forget :)

I'm currently playing WoW in most of my spare time, enjoying my level 70 Druid.

So, how's life? :)

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
<-- Asatru Warriors, played a norse skald called Trubadix back in the day :D

Gorrion, I havn't seen in a long time though, must be 2-3 years since I last seen any of his toons... loved his fat little thane :eek:

I'm aswell planning on trying out AoC, hope it will deliver since else it's looking dimm on the MMO scenary for another 2-3 years :(

/edit, Anyone whos in touch with Billie :p?

Pihls PW Guildmaster

Loyal Freddie
I remember the name ;)
and after that I getting a picture of a red dressed char I cant say I see a Shaman :)

Well after 1,5 years of looking after Gorrion I finaly find him :)

+ the fact plz email me as it would be fun to like play on the same server in aoc :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Hail Phils LordofGrains (wasnt it something like that? ^^), i used to be on Shadez/Helerion back in FoM. long time no see. :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
And its a shame i didnt know that FoM rerolled US classic when i rolled US. i kinda got 1 established mid realm im playing on (merlin) and i dont think ill roll mid on another realm where i dont got anything, no charrs, no cash no nothing :p

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
And its a shame i didnt know that FoM rerolled US classic when i rolled US. i kinda got 1 established mid realm im playing on (merlin) and i dont think ill roll mid on another realm where i dont got anything, no charrs, no cash no nothing :p

I did you noooooob! :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
Heh, brings back memories. I was in Legends of Midgard a LONG time ago, and as I recall this guild was for the "lower levels", and when you got higher level/more experienced you could join Fellowship of Midgard, don't think I ever did though. :p

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Many old fom'ers and tda'ers are playing mid on us classic. This is our guild site as has been for many years Fellowship of Midgard - Home
Oh, and that lom was for lower levels and fom for higher levels is news to me. I didn't know that some sort of concensus about that existed.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Never heard of LoM>FoM either, dont think it was like that... Although we worked together, what was the GMs name who always greeted u with "Hello Sir'e" Dalamore? Norse warrior afaik

Afran

Part of the furniture
100% sure someone in gchat told me that as I joined, maybe they were wrong then :D

Blodtjuv

Fledgling Freddie
I was Leader of Asatru Warriors (with my 1st char aclled Engvikson), and we merged with the Legends of Midgard. Legend of Midgard was definately not a guild for low level chars. But they were a very helpful guild always willing to help low level chars by having regular leveling nights for the low lvl chars. Fellowship of Midgard were the main guild in our Alliance, and were also very friendly group of players.

There were quite a few LoM players that started out in Asatru Warriors. Like Gorrion, Billie, Kroon, Camron, and more...

I still remember Gorrion hitting level 50. Awesome!!! He was a great player.

Great days that Id give anything to go back too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom