<Wanted in UK (scotland)

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Scouse accent is considered to be one of the friendliest in the UK along with some scottish accents.

Thats why we have so many god-damned call centres here

so nyer :p

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Serbitar said:
Scouse accent is considered to be one of the friendliest in the UK along with some scottish accents.

They have call centers up north because labour is cheaper, and people are less educated up there

*grabs coat*
*runs*

:p

Cyfr

Banned
Serbitar said:

Just theifs not friendly :(

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
It's a small rodent that feeds on remains of lesser mammals.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
Just theifs not friendly :(

Why does the river mersey run through liverpool?

'Cause if it walked it'd get mugged

I'm scouse I'm aloud to make scouse jokes :p

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
god y would anyone want to learn a dead language pfft its like all those ppl that think latin is still worth learning yes i do know sum latin but i didnt think it was worth learning it. oh ye and french is the only sexeh language stop changing my persepective :mad:

Eroa

Banned
Ardrias said:
Lies. Sweden is nice. I live there. I'm nice. I like Sweden. It's a nice place.

:eek7: ??? stop contradicting your self Ardrias.

First you say sweden is nice.. then you say you live there.. i mean :eek6:

Eroa

Banned
Maybe i ment sweden is a crap place and that you are nice Ardrias?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
SilverHood said:
Heh, the scotts were Irish celts who went to blighty many moons ago, and were then pushed north by the saxons.
Irish and Scots both sort of intermix. Plenty Irish moved to Scotland and many Scots moved to Ireland. Probably because they both love beer and having a laugh without taking themselves too seriously. I'm Scottish but have Swedish, Irish, English and Welsh ancestors so perhaps what you said was true years ago but not anymore :)
Addlcove said:
now you may ask, why northern england? well I would like to learn gaelic, and homestudy books just doesn´t do it for me, I don´t have a problem moving from dk to uk as I´ve always wanted to go there.
I work in I.T. for the local council, mate there comes from Huddersfield and moved to Scotland to get away from the "southerners with thier heads up thier arses"
Not sure what to make of that!
Anyway If you want to learn Gaelic you can learn it anywhere in Scotland, basically because we're forced to watch shit Gaelic TV on BBC2 far too often. It's funny sometimes (Gaelic Tellytubbies is ace) but I'd really like to know what some of the nature programs were saying without reading the sodding sub titles!
Maybe I should try and learn, problem is I've never enough spit to pronounce Gaelic words properly :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Don't worry Kami, the teletubbies speak Gaelic down here in the south of England too! :p

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Irish and Scots both sort of intermix. Plenty Irish moved to Scotland and many Scots moved to Ireland. Probably because they both love beer and having a laugh without taking themselves too seriously. I'm Scottish but have Swedish, Irish, English and Welsh ancestors so perhaps what you said was true years ago but not anymore :)
I work in I.T. for the local council, mate there comes from Huddersfield and moved to Scotland to get away from the "southerners with thier heads up thier arses"
Not sure what to make of that!
Anyway If you want to learn Gaelic you can learn it anywhere in Scotland, basically because we're forced to watch shit Gaelic TV on BBC2 far too often. It's funny sometimes (Gaelic Tellytubbies is ace) but I'd really like to know what some of the nature programs were saying without reading the sodding sub titles!
Maybe I should try and learn, problem is I've never enough spit to pronounce Gaelic words properly :)

The Gaelic TV documentries are usually quite good, because half the time they're walking around in my back garden talking to people I know :p

I hope to God you didn't try and watch Ran Dan, though (New Gaelic 'comedy' programme). It it the most painfully unfunny pile of shite I have ever had to sit through. Bo Selecta is top class entertainment compared to it, for fucks sake :(

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
You know, the Gaelic TV is really, really, quite good! You'll learn a lot from it! :eek:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Welsh TV (S4C) has some fucked up childrens programmes with ... I dunno, it is just really fucked up. :/

Tartanyak

Fledgling Freddie
I like listening to Welsh radio. It makes me giggle.

And it's strange, but there's an inordinate amount of southerners in Huddersfield. Weird.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Tartanyak said:
I like listening to Welsh radio. It makes me giggle.

And it's strange, but there's an inordinate amount of southerners in Huddersfield. Weird.
hehe, aye ~long string of syllables that sounds like one word~ allied carpets ~more of the same~ bannana ~more~ widescreen teeveeeeeeeee ~repeat ad. infinitum~

who said latin aint useful??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom