Want to Unleash the Dragon

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
was thinking about doing a dragon raid my group setup would be. Just want to know if that would be gd enough or will need 2fg.

Sorc ml9 WM5
Sorc ml9 WM5
Sorc ml9 WM5
Sorc ml9 WM5
Cleric Rejuv
Cleric Rejuv
Frair
Pally

Would like to try it out :) if that isnt another could have another group with some Theu's/Necro/Pallys/Cleric.

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
you under estimate power of the dark side i mean ml9 pet. Fully buffed a ml9 pet can take on anything bit shit on SOM though lol might go have a try on the dragon 2nite to see wether the pet can take the beats for a while. I saw a video of a fg doing dragon pet was doing well against it

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
could swap pally for a pbt theu or was gonna have a theu in group 2 with croc ring but 1 nuke and the theu be wasted :p

just run away when the dragon nukes :p The pet will have more hp then any tank when its fully buffed and frair resists, when its ml9 takes less dmg

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
might go have a try on the dragon 2nite to see wether the pet can take the beats for a while.

They'll take the melee hits, no problem. I would be worried that a nuke (and Golly will nuke a lot!) would wipe the pets very quickly - those buffs are not so helpful against nuking mobs. But do let us know the results of your test. :)

I saw a video of a fg doing dragon pet was doing well against it

You 100% certain that the dragon in the video was Golly and not Xanxicar? Cos Xan can be focused to death. :)

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
The pet will have more hp then any tank when its fully buffed and frair resists, when its ml9 takes less dmg

This is not how buffs work on pets - their number of HP's do not change. Buffs increase the absorb of the pet, meaning they take less damage per hit than when unbuffed (it's like they wear a suit of super-plate armour when buffed ;)).

The effect of nukes/procs is not so greatly diminished by the buffs and although the friar resists will help, I still reckon that your pets will struggle against the AOE stuns and nukes.

Just try it and see what happens. :)

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
i just want to say thx for the vote of confidence :clap: i will try see how long my ml9 pet last will frap it for all of u 2 see :p

Funkybunny

Banned
imo.. 2 sorcs with ml9pet..
2 theurgs
1 friar
2 clerics
1 pally

should be able to take him down.. just have one ml9 up first, then change to other one.. theurgs spam pets and run their pbt and do their stuff, pally guards, friar... swings or sumtn... +++...

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
i just want to say thx for the vote of confidence :clap: i will try see how long my ml9 pet last will frap it for all of u 2 see :p

Lets not forget what happened when the animist's decided to do this :wub:

Adrianicus

Loyal Freddie
Its something i had considered too but felt it wouldnt work due to not enough healing.

http://vnboards.ign.com/Albion_Mage_Professions/b20917/85145500/?35

seems 2 ml9 sorcs, 4 clerics, friar and theurg (plus bbs) is the way to go.

4 clerics can easily heal the pets if nuked, plus the theurg with baod 3, popping at the right time, will turn the nukes to a mere tickle.

ml9 sorc, WM5, +25% duration too
ml9 sorc, WM5, +25% duration too
theurg, baod 3, pbt haste damage add
rej cleric
rej cleric
rej cleric
rej cleric
friar, heat resists

be nice to try oneday

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom