Want to open EU accounts after 2 years

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,
Was wondering if someone can help me out here.
I have been away from DAOC for 2 years and have decided to come back but..........wait for it :lol:
I can't remember my usernames and passwords for my accounts because, when I quit, I decided then that it was for good and threw them away, but 2 years later and thanks to a friend, I have decided to come back.:clap::clap:
The email address I used back in the day for my accounts etc is no longer active and has been deleted.
So, how can I get my accounts re-activared so that I can xfer them over to US?

Thanks and hope someone can help.

Gwyri lvl 50 Pally
Ceamborn lvl 50 inf
Ceapor lvl 50 cleric
Ceator lvl 50 necro
+ more

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Call mythic :eek:) Have your original CD-keys bound to the accounts(s) ready though.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
maybe if you have orig cd keys/keys and mail em explaning the situ with as much info as poss old email address etc etc or get onto the hot line they can help maybe

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Can't remember the CD keys etc as I no longer have any details, even the CD's I threw away because I wasn't coming back.

Gwyri

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
Can't remember the CD keys etc as I no longer have any details, even the CD's I threw away because I wasn't coming back.

Gwyri

You will have to do some pretty damn good convincing then. Tbh without the CD-keys, I think you are pretty much out of luck.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i was lucky goa managed to help me with changing old email address's to my 2 accounts before mythic took over

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Phew, found CD keys. Does anyone have the number I need to ring and what time GMT they are open.
Thanks
Gwyri

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
install the client and get it ready to load - the number is on the help page that is linked from the client.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom