Want to have a look at Albion

S

Slinker

Now , I am slowly on a downhill course with this game atm , I have characters on both hib/excal and pryd/mid , would love to try albion just for a change of scenery , should I go Alb/excal or Alb/mid , the only thing I'm worried about with there not being a third server is the fact I am already on those 2 servers with other chars and do not want to delete any . Am I allowed to do this without risk to getting my characters deleted or is it ok to join alb with no comeback ? Thanks in advance for any and all answers :)

L

-Lonewolf-

Once you have joined Hibernia on Excalibur you can't have characters in Albion or Midgard on Excalibur without deleting all your characters on Excalibur

The only way to get round it is to pay for another account, a shame but the only way with the present population numbers not providing impetus for GOA to supply us with a third server.

A

Alrindel

The PVP server will be launching in October. It will be in English, and not only can you have 12 characters (4 from each realm), but you can take any of those characters in to any of the realms - explore Hibernia with your troll, or take your elf to Camelot.

O

old.job

You'll be OK on the Euro servers, just use an obviously English name, loads of em speak da lingo!

C

.Cask

Originally posted by Alrindel
explore Hibernia with your troll, or take your elf to Camelot.

And get killed many times in the process :)

S

Slinker

Aye , dont think PvP will be for me I'm afraid . I have noticed peoples sigs with characters on all 3 realms , are they taking their life into their own hands by doing this ? Seeems stupid I can't try all 3 realms without deleting one realms worth first , surely anything that keeps up the interest should be nurtured .

F

Flimgoblin

it's to discourage cross-realm spying...
in the US there are more than 3 servers to choose from...

try a foreign server :) or buy a second account... that's about your options atm unfortunately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom