Want to do Small Trade Hib-Alb

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Lo Peeps if any 1 can do a small trade of say 10P from Hib-E to Alb-P it would be most appreciated.

I decided to delete my Mid toons and try out Alb so if anyone can oblige me I be really grateful.

Atm I am lvling a Nero (Soulmancer) so if you like to do trade I be playing that for while.

If you need contact me on Hib I am in Ilfrin Arda Guild mostly spending time on Chanter Ensnare or my Eld Photon.

Ty

Soulja

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Oh no , look what i have done :(

Hehe my Necro is 39 ... whats yours now soul ? :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Mine 30 now :( tho still paining that I deleted 6 x lvl 50 mid chars hee hee but it going nicely atm Jim.:)

Soul

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Brian is still whinging that my SM gone also ... But its all for a higher purpose :D

Also 35+ Lyonesse rox ... Dunters are a good place to start ;)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Brian is still whinging that my SM gone also ... But its all for a higher purpose :D

Also 35+ Lyonesse rox ... Dunters are a good place to start ;)

All the danaoin mobs in lyon are great for exping on aswell , spirit weak and they all drop exp items.

They start with clerks at about lvl 38 and go upto orange/red cons at 50.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea i found sofar 2x camps of Clerks but cant find higher ones ... but i guess clerks will do till im level 41ish as im 39 atm and they orange :D

Jaina

Fledgling Freddie
if you still need a cash transfer, i can help you out with that

and if you need a place to lvl to 50, i suggest caldey in SI. whole zone is packed with spirit weak mobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom