Question Want to come back to DAoC...

Panoramixx

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all...

here an old DAoC player that quited long time ago... but now i'm thinking on come back again...

My main was Panoramixx (Drood 50/RR8L9) and i played @Excallibur server.

As i said i want to come back but i wanna play at Ywain server (if i'm not wrong Ywain server is Camelot Origins server)... You guys know if is there any way to migrate my EU account to US servers so i can play on Ywain server... or do i have to make a new one?

I hope coming back again to my favourite game ever!!! xDDDD

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Hi all...

here an old DAoC player that quited long time ago... but now i'm thinking on come back again...

My main was Panoramixx (Drood 50/RR8L9) and i played @Excallibur server.

As i said i want to come back but i wanna play at Ywain server (if i'm not wrong Ywain server is Camelot Origins server)... You guys know if is there any way to migrate my EU account to US servers so i can play on Ywain server... or do i have to make a new one?

I hope coming back again to my favourite game ever!!! xDDDD

There is no such thing as a Origins server , Ywain tho is the server on US that most ppl play on (its a BIG cluster of all old US servers) .
However Pryd and Excal (Dyvet) cluster and all other EU servers are about to get moved to US
since GOA's license with Mythic ends 31/1-2010 (yepp in 2 weeks).
So if you plan on returning i'd say wait a little before you start all over on US (Ywain)
and look after the new EU cluster over at US under Mythic/EA's wings , but thats imo :D

Panoramixx

Fledgling Freddie
mmmm... i see...

so, is not there any server as Classic DAoC? I mean, I've eared that Mythic was going to create a server to play as we played DAoC when there were only SI expansion and in classic RvR maps (Emain,...)... is it true? does it exist?

hehe sorry for bother with all this questions xDDDD

regards =)

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
mmmm... i see...

so, is not there any server as Classic DAoC? I mean, I've eared that Mythic was going to create a server to play as we played DAoC when there were only SI expansion and in classic RvR maps (Emain,...)... is it true? does it exist?

hehe sorry for bother with all this questions xDDDD

regards =)

there's a classic server type but it was a totally failure... i mean Just no artis... ....:twak:

no point

Panoramixx

Fledgling Freddie
so, the only difference between Classic Server and Normal Server is that in Classic servers there are not artifacts??? just that?? :eek:

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Well there is no classic server anymore , on US they got merged with the ToA rulset ones ,
and my guess thats what will happen to EU classic aswell .

Panoramixx

Fledgling Freddie
OK... so, making a resume.. xDDDD

1.- There is no more Classic Servers
2.- In February EU accounts will be moved to US servers
3.- Most populated server in US is Ywain cluster (and @Ywain every expansion is ON, i mean, there are MLs, artifacts, etc...)

mmm... i will talk with my pillow and we will see if my drood comes back to overheal the whole realm!!!! xDDDD

Hib rules!!!! xDDDDD

thank you for answering guys =)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
OK... so, making a resume.. xDDDD

1.- There is no more Classic Servers
2.- In February EU accounts will be moved to US servers
3.- Most populated server in US is Ywain cluster

mmm... i will talk with my pillow and we will see if my drood comes back to overheal the whole realm!!!! xDDDD

Hib rules!!!! xDDDDD

thank you for answering guys =)

1 - si si (well 1 on EU but it will soon be gone)
2 - We all hope the transfer goes in Feb
3 - Yepp , Ywain cluster is 10 servers (Ywain 1 ---->10 )

Not sure if your pillow can give you the answers you want , but hey its your pillow !! :m00:

hmm fun realm to play yea , but if they rule , well that i cant give a answer to :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom