Want to buy a flame.

O

old.Tohtori

I was looking for a level 50 thread about how GOA sucks. I don't have too much cash on me but i think i can make an offer that will satisfy both of us. I am willing to pay as much as 150$ (US) for a good thread with flaming of GOA, profanities, sexual content and a violation to the CoC here in barrysworld. Also any reference on how GOA is sucking eggs or how GOA ruined every fun in games would be nice.

I was hoping that someone might have one thread in a wordpad somewhere that could be easily modified into a flame towards GOA. Purchase can be done over snailmail or email. If none of these will do, then ebay is a last resort.

Regards in advance,

H.R. Shovelingstuff

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I was looking for a level 50 thread about how GOA sucks. I don't have too much cash on me but i think i can make an offer that will satisfy both of us. I am willing to pay as much as 150$ (US) for a good thread with flaming of GOA, profanities, sexual content and a violation to the CoC here in barrysworld. Also any reference on how GOA is sucking eggs or how GOA ruined every fun in games would be nice.

I was hoping that someone might have one thread in a wordpad somewhere that could be easily modified into a flame towards GOA. Purchase can be done over snailmail or email. If none of these will do, then ebay is a last resort.

Regards in advance,

H.R. Shovelingstuff

Seel sucks my penis!

S

Sarum TheBlack

I hear the forumites in OT do a nice line in flames. Halo is quite good a the general excess of swearing and breaking of the BW CoC stuff. He prefers insulting people to GOA I think, but no doubt it could easily be modified

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
No need really is there?

Now go be a good Wolf and post that on every SI / GOA thread.

:rolleyes:

H

Halo | NS

GOA have done a really good job in my opinion, it's not exactly their fault that loads of morons can't register SI. I managed to do it after a short while during the worst time.

Guess the people who actually know how to use the internet can get it registered and all the retards who don't have a clue look for someone to blame.

To be honest I hope this lasts for a while, it is very funny reading about other peoples misfortunes.

P

primo

Why dont they send out account details to the ones who just bought it then Halo?

H

Halo | NS

If they had any sense they'd have read the official website and understood it was a major patch and shit happens.

If not then I don't care tbh.

S

skerit XP

Originally posted by Halo | NS
GOA have done a really good job in my opinion, it's not exactly their fault that loads of morons can't register SI. I managed to do it after a short while during the worst time.

Guess the people who actually know how to use the internet can get it registered and all the retards who don't have a clue look for someone to blame.

To be honest I hope this lasts for a while, it is very funny reading about other peoples misfortunes.

Totally agree, I wonder how things go in america, if everyone hates Mythic as much as people hate goa, an dI wonder how long this stupid note as 'Oh oh oh, it takes so long for GOA to translate the patches, they suck' thing is going on, why don't they try to translate it to 2 languages, and they also don't understand how stupid it is to translate 1 patch after an other...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom