Want Mastade Back!!!

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
We miss mastade, plz unban mastade again !!!

plz we are actually some ppl that want him back, as he make some sence in mosts posts!!

thnx!!!1

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Grotesque

Fledgling Freddie
wow admins joined FH ?

http://www.nolbypride.se/gallery/wow/warning.JPG
Hey nice to see some admins getting around so they dont just ban ppl from one place at a time, they need changes to you know. anyway i dont like the idea that somone can flame you and you cant actualy get mad ,cus then you get banned and they win anyway )= tbh its lame to ban ppl cus of bad words its like some southpark sketch :/

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
Grotesque said:
http://www.nolbypride.se/gallery/wow/warning.JPG
Hey nice to see some admins getting around so they dont just ban ppl from one place at a time, they need changes to you know. anyway i dont like the idea that somone can flame you and you cant actualy get mad ,cus then you get banned and they win anyway )= tbh its lame to ban ppl cus of bad words its like some southpark sketch :/

i support u 100% on this!!!! "tbh its lame to ban ppl cus of bad words its like some southpark sketch" it sucks that some ppl cant take some flame like this "https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=56740&highlight=mastade" the admins should know when its a flame and when its a joke meant for personal ppl and reasons even some of the admins here reply on he's "WHINES/JOKES" i want him back course i like him and he's a nice person and it wouldnt surprice me that if some of the admins like him aswell plz unban him we are some that like him!!! :) comon we need some of he's threads here on rvr and stuff so some ppl have something to do when they are borred ingame xD love u all guy's :cheers:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I believe the original ban (which was very much warranted), was a 3 day suspension. However he decided to make an alternative account (bad idea), which either got another warning or increased the suspension, then made a 3rd account (ill-advised), which obviously got a perma-ban.

I'm sure one day he'll be unbanned, and hopefully he will learn to make posts of a more mature nature, and refrain from whining or "QQing" as some of you like to call, it in an abusive manner that is liable to offend the reader.

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
eggy said:
I believe the original ban (which was very much warranted), was a 3 day suspension. However he decided to make an alternative account (bad idea), which either got another warning or increased the suspension, then made a 3rd account (ill-advised), which obviously got a perma-ban.

I'm sure one day he'll be unbanned, and hopefully he will learn to make posts of a more mature nature, and refrain from whining or "QQing" as some of you like to call, it in an abusive manner that is liable to offend the reader.

Get off it Eggy you used to flame all the time back when you could say what you ment and mods didnt close threads just for the crack so theres no need to try and come over as all innocent in the ways of zee flame.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
keep him banned, if possible never let him back, please

!

siaka

Banned
eggy said:

oh my, he offended someone on a gaming forum (call the police please), probably one of the people that 'qq' in every fg rvr thread (which subsequently leads to it getting closed), the daoc mods are just cocks who would rather close a thread instead of filter the crap some people post out.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
oh my, he offended someone on a gaming forum (call the police please), probably one of the people that 'qq' in every fg rvr thread (which subsequently leads to it getting closed), the daoc mods are just cocks who would rather close a thread instead of filter the crap some people post out.

Ban Him ^^ now that would shut you up as well. This forum is free therefore the mods and owners can do what the hell they like. No need to flame them back because you want some boyfriend of yours unbanned.

siaka

Banned
Dubaxter said:

Ban Him ^^ now that would shut you up as well. This forum is free therefore the mods and owners can do what the hell they like. No need to flame them back because you want some boyfriend of yours unbanned.

the post is days old now but i'm sure if you spam the mods enough i'll get the ban, please don't go as far as Teslacoil did though, and suggest I need a ban from the actual game for my attitude and opinions towards others :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lol the anti-ban thread is turning into a flame fest =)

only on fh :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom