Want Eriny's credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Sunday 13th Feb

Farming Eriny's for guildies all day (well, every time it pops), so if you want CREDIT ONLY (not artifact) feel free to come along, starting at 11am GMT.

Posting this because I keep getting PMs asking for Eriny's credit :p

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Sunday 13th Feb

Farming Eriny's for guildies all day (well, every time it pops), so if you want CREDIT ONLY (not artifact) feel free to come along, starting at 11am GMT.

Posting this because I keep getting PMs asking for Eriny's credit :p

Can I join when you are goin to farm Harpy Cloak for guildies (or at least Marc)all day? :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Megalodon said:
Can I join when you are goin to farm Harpy Cloak for guildies (or at least Marc)all day? :D

lol fo :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Megalodon said:

cheeky get.

Ive had it ages. Level 8 now :D

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ill bring my sorc for credit, ill try and get the arti at another date :fluffle:

Marche that better have been some dam good cat shagging for you to ignore my PM's yesterday, i just realized how many of the Mad Tales 3o3 you got left
:wub:

Marc

FH is my second home
Did the fact my msn said "Busy" not give you a clue? :D

I spent the evening repairing fens3 door how exciting.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Megalodon, I saw u had both Winged Helm,Athens Shield and Goddens necky in ur vault... guess ur Temp is rdy now then ? :sex:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

Your sooooooooooooo gonna get owned, ive been scheming my ass off while bored at work, its coming your way shell suit prince :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

If you don't like your job you can be replaced by something more useful; a level 20 earth wiz for example :cheers:

Marc

FH is my second home
Edaemos said:
Your sooooooooooooo gonna get owned, ive been scheming my ass off while bored at work, its coming your way shell suit prince :D

did u see Shameless tuesday. Frank has got to be greatest tv character ever. I was crying with laughter watching it this week :D

Marc

FH is my second home
eggy said:
If you don't like your job you can be replaced by something more useful; a level 20 earth wiz for example :cheers:

:( :( :(

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
did u see Shameless tuesday. Frank has got to be greatest tv character ever. I was crying with laughter watching it this week :D

Yeah i was in pieces, shiela vison was mad, and at the end when frank said "Sheila's back, shes found her marbles" cause she started to take her drugs again, was class.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Marche need to speak to you later about egg's ml weekend :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Edaemos said:
Yeah i was in pieces, shiela vison was mad, and at the end when frank said "Sheila's back, shes found her marbles" cause she started to take her drugs again, was class.

lol@the auction when she bid £20 and then £25 hahaha

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
as amusing and all as this is can't you lot make an MSN convo or go to IRC or even go in game or something to discuss the telly? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom