Wanadoo Hacking users

O

old.Lusipher

Wanadoo tried to Hack my computer after i cancelled my account. what the hell are thay up too. i dont even have the game installed any more!!!!!!!!
hackdoo.JPG

S

Solid

could this not be a user subscribed to Wanadoo ISP?
A Pastourelles sounds liek the name of someone, could well be a user on Wanadoo ISP trying to hack you.

A

Alrindel

That's just some wanadoo-using tart running a portscan on you. Wanadoo is the largest ISP in france, with several hundred thousand users, so any time you get some script kiddy looking for boxes to crack, there's a good chance he's coming through wanadoo... :mad:

O

old.Ibuki

obviously an idiot user that has no sense and just learnt how to use nmap. i wouldnt worry.

O

old.LandShark

rofl @ at instantly assuming it was Wanadoo themselves....

S

SFXman

Wanadoo hacking you, hehehe... nice one. User of Wanadoo.

O

old.Aird Fitzdeagle

GOA IS TEH SUXORING S4T4N!!! :flame:

... Hehe... actually GOA is run by the Masons... Wannado by the Illuminati, kind of a secret society joint venture.
They plan, of course, nothing less than world domination achieved through brainwashing d%d's, making them their mindless minions (contradictive- you need to be mindless to be a DooD in the first place... well... they are french after all).
Thanks to Lusipher we have been warned! Keep up the good work!

[Sarcasm off... :) That includes "they are french after all"... well, eating snails is kinda queer, isn't it?]

O

old.Andromalius

ROFLMAO!
Pastourelles is an ID for a wanadoo hub. It is located in StMandé in a district called StMandé-Tourelles that has a subway station named after it. Basically, ALL this guys receives from the internet is coming from there LOL! (I know because I'm on that hub too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom