Wanadoo (GOA) ditched

T

Tobold

i think Mythic should take a page out of Nevrax's book and end their collaboration with GOA, its caused nothing but problems, im sure there is a more dedicated, more organised company that won't reactivate my account for no god damned reason.

Clicky Clicky

GOA only get in the way (im a poet and i don't know it :D)

M

Mishy

heh, can only be good news for those planning on playing Ryzom :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Wish mythic would have done the same ^^

N

ning

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Wish mythic would have done the same ^^

like that you lose all you chars haha

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I dont play the game anymore, so your point being?

N

NetNifty

what i think is cheeky is that they emailed out the msgs to ppl signed up to beta for it saying this using camelot-europe.com mailserver (hence the bandwidth used for our servers). and btw if Mythic had dropped GOA like Nevrax has in beta then we would either be playing on Mythic's servers with no EU DAoC or Mythic would be running the servers.

N

ning

Originally posted by NetNifty
what i think is cheeky is that they emailed out the msgs to ppl signed up to beta for it saying this using camelot-europe.com mailserver (hence the bandwidth used for our servers). and btw if Mythic had dropped GOA like Nevrax has in beta then we would either be playing on Mythic's servers with no EU DAoC or Mythic would be running the servers.

Or there would NOT be enough players to justify SI and TOA ...
Half of the DAOC players play on the european servers...

C

Cyfr

If I had known goa would be so bad I would have had no problem starting on the US servers at the start. :)

T

Tobold

yes but legend of mir is about 5years old, and at least it has in-game moderators

A

acei

Originally posted by chretien
Man that's some sucky graphics.
Customer support is worse ;)

try Soe, thats even worse
They get hacked and the GM's are corrupt, there servers go down for weekends and their game wasn't updated for over a year :)? I think Game Network is just a little worse ;)

F

Flimgoblin

looks more like wanadoo dumped ryzom - "gifv cash now!" (re: the change in release date)

N

ning

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
looks more like wanadoo dumped ryzom - "gifv cash now!" (re: the change in release date)

yes.
Nevrax has lost its only publisher.

H

heilel

The funny thing is, I renewed my DAOC subs a few weeks back as I felt like getting back into it.
After a few sessions of playing though, I got completely bored and I haven't logged back in since.

Instead, I've been playing in Neverwinter Nights Persistent worlds, which is free and great fun.
Oh well, I'll keep playing that instead until a better Pay to play MMORPG comes out.
But there's nothing decent coming out until early next year.

F

fenderon

Originally posted by Cyfr
If I had known goa would be so bad I would have had no problem starting on the US servers at the start. :)

Most people who use chello in europe should do just that.. It's a shorter route (since we're routed through the US on our way to France anyway).. and We would have ToA now :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom