This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wakey wakey plz guys

Discussion in 'Hibernia' started by kiliarien, Mar 19, 2005.

1. kiliarien

kiliarien Can't get enough of FH

To all hibs,

I had the opportunity to be on at an ungodly hour last night in rvr. I saw Behn 2 got /released when they took a tower in enemy lands (and you never bothered coming back to claim when that got retaken ofc). So albs took it naturally.

They then apparently get the opportunity to seige it for an hour with NO bg, NO /as msg (for cbh at least), and NO attempt to do anything about it. I get there and people have got F**king trebs up rather than pallis?? And they didn't kill shite.

Whine thread? Yes most definitely. I'm not a leet player or any of that crap, I'd just like to make the game fun by holding what we have then romping and trying to have a giggle - taking hib keeps becomes easy if you let it.

2. Mylhia

Mylhia Fledgling Freddie

Same goes for berk matey ;)

3. Raven

Raven Brrrrr! FH Subscriber

you could have waited for us :) we got in just as you took it!

4. Raven

well tonight i think we showed what hib is capable of, a little bit of thought, planning, grouping and proper use of siege equipment we made the albs look silly, and they outnumbered us as usual.

A great night in Hibernia :)

5. Raven

oh and before any whiny alb cries about shrooms, i dont think i saw even one there tonight.

6. Jika

Jika Fledgling Freddie

listen u **** mod .. stop deleting posts .. this is rly pissing off .. and I am not 1st one

7. Raven

i wouldnt worry Jika, it probably wasnt anything worth reading....

8. Jika

Jika Fledgling Freddie

well, u are right .. but still :p

9. sphir

sphir Fledgling Freddie

spread <3 not h8!

10. Ronso

Ronso Can't get enough of FH

Raven and Jika ..friends forever ..so Bonnie and Clyde..awww :wub:

Was a good night ..got a bit messy at some stage last night ..about 4am gmt ..loads of us reclaiming keep and all of sudden loads died and didnt accept res and we were down to 2fgs and got hammered ..good enuf other than that ..

11. Brack

Brack One of Freddy's beloved

yeah but then! hibs went back after we went to bed and they woke up, gates were still down and rest is history xD

12. Ronso

Ronso Can't get enough of FH

and even with guard from top rr heroes and unreal capped over the top heals / di / instas / buffs and I couldnt keep you alive ...

phear!!

BRACK ... The life expectancy of a goldfish ... :p

13. Brack

Brack One of Freddy's beloved

as i said shit healer :<