Wakey wakey plz guys

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
To all hibs,

I had the opportunity to be on at an ungodly hour last night in rvr. I saw Behn 2 got /released when they took a tower in enemy lands (and you never bothered coming back to claim when that got retaken ofc). So albs took it naturally.

They then apparently get the opportunity to seige it for an hour with NO bg, NO /as msg (for cbh at least), and NO attempt to do anything about it. I get there and people have got F**king trebs up rather than pallis?? And they didn't kill shite.

Whine thread? Yes most definitely. I'm not a leet player or any of that crap, I'd just like to make the game fun by holding what we have then romping and trying to have a giggle - taking hib keeps becomes easy if you let it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well tonight i think we showed what hib is capable of, a little bit of thought, planning, grouping and proper use of siege equipment we made the albs look silly, and they outnumbered us as usual.

A great night in Hibernia :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
oh and before any whiny alb cries about shrooms, i dont think i saw even one there tonight.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
listen u **** mod .. stop deleting posts .. this is rly pissing off .. and I am not 1st one

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i wouldnt worry Jika, it probably wasnt anything worth reading....

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Raven and Jika ..friends forever ..so Bonnie and Clyde..awww :wub:

Was a good night ..got a bit messy at some stage last night ..about 4am gmt ..loads of us reclaiming keep and all of sudden loads died and didnt accept res and we were down to 2fgs and got hammered ..good enuf other than that ..

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Ronso said:
Raven and Jika ..friends forever ..so Bonnie and Clyde..awww :wub:

Was a good night ..got a bit messy at some stage last night ..about 4am gmt ..loads of us reclaiming keep and all of sudden loads died and didnt accept res and we were down to 2fgs and got hammered ..good enuf other than that ..

yeah but then! hibs went back after we went to bed and they woke up, gates were still down and rest is history xD

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
and even with guard from top rr heroes and unreal capped over the top heals / di / instas / buffs and I couldnt keep you alive ...

phear!!

BRACK ... The life expectancy of a goldfish ... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom