Rant Waiting!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I hate waiting!

I've sorted everything out for my bike but now I'm at work and have to wait until either later today or tomorow, depending on whether certain things happen or not. :(

If it turns out to be tomorow, I'll be bouncing off the walls! :mad:

I can be patient, when I want to be :D but with things like this, when I'm waiting for something new to arrive, like a new pc etc, I always seem to get really impatient. :(

Is anyone else the same? I get so I want to jump up and down until the thing - whatever it my be - arrives, I cant think about anything else, I look at reviews of the thing I'm waiting for, I think about what I'm going to do when it gets here, etc, until I just get completely obsessed with whatever it is and anything else just seems to be an obstruction - going to work today for example, I just feel like a kid on christmas eve!

Obviously the best way to avoid this is to distract myself with work and whatever else so that I'm not just sitting and waiting, but I do enjoy this sort of "omg omg omg givf!" feeling every now and again :)

So anyway, does anyone else get this?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I HATE waiting dukat!

So many things I'm looking forward to right now. Couldn't come sooner ; Me and gf's 1 year anniversary, WAR, new PC.

Just wish I could make it all happen now, but I guess I wouldnt get so excited about them if they happened when I wanted.

Himse

FH is my second home
Im waiting

for my day to be over, to go home and sleep!

then to get my cars new sound system come through tommorow :D

W00tZ

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
im waiting for the morning to be over so i can hit up boots and get a roast chicken and bacon sandwich meal deal.

i dont look too far into the future :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
I'm waiting for my work day to end so I can go play around with my new pc and shove my games on the highest gfx settings possible :D oh and quite possibly go drinking but we shall see!

Laddey

FH is my second home
I'm waiting for my work day to end so I can go play around with my new pc and shove my games on the highest gfx settings possible :D oh and quite possibly go drinking but we shall see!
We miss you in FH-OT :<

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I'll admit i'm impatient. But saying that, I'm impatient for only certain things. When I'm in hospital, I go nuts if they are ate for taking blood, or having x-rays taken (because lets face it, until its done its not like you can do anything).

But saying that, I'll wait 3 weeks for stuff ordered from America/Canada. I'm odd like that.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I'm impatient aswell tbh, i suck at fishing!

13 days til i start my job, wish i could sleep for 13 days straight tbh.

Just have a drip feeding me etc

And somebody to wank me off every morning whilest i sleep.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Waiting for new toys isn't one of my strong points. I want it the second I've paid for it. Next-Day delivery is bad enough. :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
I’m currently waiting for a cheque to clear so I can build my cousins new computer. I hate that why in the days of instant bank transfers does it still take 5-6 days to clear.

Overdriven

I’m currently waiting for a cheque to clear so I can build my cousins new computer. I hate that why in the days of instant bank transfers does it still take 5-6 days to clear.

Urgh, I hate that. I irreguarly get money sent to me from Switzerland and it takes about 2 weeks to get into my account, that really pisses me off. Can't believe they've not made it near instant yet. Guess it's banks confirming accounts/amounts/transfer rates etc.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Urgh, I hate that. I irreguarly get money sent to me from Switzerland and it takes about 2 weeks to get into my account, that really pisses me off. Can't believe they've not made it near instant yet. Guess it's banks confirming accounts/amounts/transfer rates etc.

Lol having money sent to you from Switzerland. You got some dodgy dealings going on?

Overdriven

Lol having money sent to you from Switzerland. You got some dodgy dealings going on?

I get money from Switzerland once or twice a year, not very much (What I need is what I get really) is never more than 800-900 euros (About £500, or just over) at a time. When ever I fly there I get the same in hard-cash, but I don't go there much anymore :( Tend to have money coming from either France, Switzerland or Corsica.. o_O Not too much though. (Edit) I'm actually heading there for X-Mas and New Year this year, but that's more for personal reasons, going to check out some stuff down there then buy a laptop and a watch :p

Its a well known fact OD is a mafia boss.

Better not bring it up.

Shhhhhhhhh :( No one needs to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom