Wait For 1.71 - Before Bringing Frontiers To Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Ok,

As much as I would like to start playing Frontiers sooner. I would prefer if we allowed the US to beta test it for us upto 1.71. Now that the US beta testing group is up to 20,000 they should spot some more things.

Basically if we take it a 1.70 and there are issues, then the time it takes to move up a patch level in Europe is (about) 2 months. So I would prefer if we didn't have to deal with problems that weren't resolved in 1.70. Then having to wait a couple of months before we get the resolved patch over here.

Especially given the stability/lag issues that they are getting at the moment.

I am also concerned about the game play concerns (Rants) and would like a good patch above and beyond, 1.70 to iron out these problems (Plus we can read up on tactics/opinions based on US experiences).

I am sure you all have an opinion, express it and maybe GOA will listen.

GOA: I still haven't forgotten the problems Pyrdwen had with LAG on TOA and how long that took to fix. The well of tolerance/patience is running very dry at the moment, just don't drop the ball on this one.

For those who would like to go straight to 1.70, think about how you will react if its not as balanced as you would like.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I'd like to have a complete non buggy patch also, tho not sure if its entirely posible, its yet to be seen, theres always a patch inc to fix something in the previous patch. ;)

Tho I believe GoA shouldn't except faulty material from their suppler Mythric, like any shop, you'd not want to by a breaken product etc etc.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
give us frontiers asap bugger waiting for 1.71

i`d rather have a buggy new frontiers than current RvR group purge ect :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom