w00tkthxbye~

O

old.Arnor

Blizzard is set to announce their next title at this years Tokyo Game Show in Japan (September 20th). Do you think the rumors of a console title are true? Or perhaps we might actually see Starcraft II announced *Drool*? Whatever it is and whatever system it's on... I'll buy it. Thanks to KellyX for the news!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

taken from Voodooextreme

Is it just me thats excited about this or is it just that I'm teh Blizzard-whore?

O

old.LandShark

liked D2 but they let it go to pot; never liked Starcraft much, TA always 0wned it sideways and still does, and warcraft3 was... well, dunno, never played it =P

be interetested to see Starcraft II if such a thing exists, cos it's been a long time since anyone did a really good classic-style RTS

D

-dewey-

I really hope it's starcraft 2, although I did read a while back on some forums that blizzard prefer fantasy settings hence the Diablo and Warcraft series...... but I can always hope ;)

O

old.Tzeentch

There was an interview with one of the Blizzard guys a while back.. I remember seeing an excerpt from it on VE.. basically he confirmed there would be a StarCraft 2.. and who had any doubt? :)

O

old.Xarr

WEEEEEEEEEE! :)

i'm hoping for starcraft 2. god damn i effing love blizzard games. i haven't been unsatisfied with even one of them.

*drool*

*runs off laughing and cackling*

O

old.Niljindil

Gimme diablo 3! :)

Edit: Preferably as an mmorpg ;)

N

Nishar Sunee

Slightly off topic, But on the lines of 'new game'.

I received an e-mail from Sony recently with in invite to beta test Everquest for the PS2.

DUH! I live in england and the internet adaptor hasn't been released here. How am i sposed to beta test an online game on a console without the internet, do Sony ever read their customers details? :p

C

Chenuba

Blizzard has never disappointed me with their releases.
Always exciting when Blizzard announce a new title.
SC 2 ?
D3 ?
Or maybe something we didn't think off ?.

S

Subbiz

ooohhhh boy sc 2 would be ownage.

However, it might be about time that they are making an entirely new title? or os the new genre of mixed rts/rpg (war3) and mmorpg (WoW) enough for this round? hard to tell, but we will see soon i guess :D

S

Subbiz

fyi, blizzard always has said there would be a sc2, but that they had nothing in the cooker, and that it might not even be a RTS game (CURSE ON U BLIZZARD IF ITS NOT!)

I hope a sc2 with the same brilliant balanced gameplay that sc/bw have.

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Arnor
Is it just me thats excited about this or is it just that I'm teh Blizzard-whore?
You are teh Blizzard-whore.
Still the warcraft series did seriously pwn (war3 is pretty slick btw sub).
Wasn't into SC, for futuristic RTS there can only be TA. :D
D2 was just "how fast can you click the target" ... zzz

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Blizzard games = repetitive beyond extreme.

I wouldn't even call Starcraft a strategy game... build base, build zerg, zerg.. rinse, repeat.
DII... clickediclick on different colored mobs.. yada yada.

And hey - that's just my very own and oh-so-personal(tm) opinion.

O

old.Zorewin

sickofit... you die and burn in hell arghhh :D

GIMME WoW

O

old.Arnor

wouldn't even call Starcraft a strategy game... build base, build zerg, zerg.. rinse, repeat.

That comes from a man(?) who plays daoc :D

target monster, hit style, hit style, hit style, u win or die, get xp, lvl up, kill more monsters, press more styles/spells team up, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:puke:

But i still love daoc :)

F

Flimgoblin

starcraft rocked...
nothing hugely new, but it was very polished and very very well executed...

Wc3 - starcraft again... but with some more complicated units (heros)
nothing exciting....

S

SFXman

TA owned RTS-wise IMHO, I don't know why exactly but I just liked it. As for SC, bah... WC, bah... Diablo (1/2/LoD), hell yeah! I'd love to see Daiblo 3! Would kick-ass.

F

Flimgoblin

TA kingdoms was cool :) wonder if I can find a copy somwehere....

O

old.Arnor

Ignore previous post, its ofcourse Tits & Ass, a wonderful sci-fi-strat-game :)

O

old.Xarr

yeah I love TA but there's something special about SC. It has... spirit and a nice feel to it :)

Z

Zargar

TA: Kingdoms was good... Must admit that my all time favourite RTS is Kohan: Ahrimans Gift.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

TA - hectic. I am too old for that kind of stress ;)
If any RTS - the Close Combat series *drools* - and Combat Mission, of course.

G

Gef

Originally posted by old.windforce
</wines>I want WoW<wines>

Not an RTS game but hey I agree, if previous Blizzard games are anything to go by WoW should be Ubertastic...

D

Danya

Nice thing about TA... static defence units were worth building. In too many games it's better to use units than buildings for defence, in TA static guns rocked. :D
Also the ability to send 100+ units at someone was just cool. :)

B

Breni

Originally posted by Fingoniel
TA kingdoms was cool :) wonder if I can find a copy somwehere....

Got mine in the CD case here somewhere...you can have it. WC3 for me!

Starcraft...*dribble*...wasted far too much of my life giving my friends a serious caning on that. Protoss 4 evah, baby!

O

old.Arnor

Nice thing about TA... static defence units were worth building. In too many games it's better to use units than buildings for defence, in TA static guns rocked.

Got Big Bertha? or those nasty flak guns :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom