w00t!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Took them long enough, I made it fashionable in 2001! :D :p ;)

Laddey

FH is my second home
I think it'd be 'Whooop' in England, so many people use that word now-a-days

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Next year i think it should be, dingalingalinglonglang.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"w00t" is fine if you're 13 years old, or have the social, sexual, and mental maturity of a peanut. No adult should use it.

W00t !

Laddey

FH is my second home
"w00t" is fine if you're 13 years old, or have the social, sexual, and mental maturity of a peanut. No adult should use it.

W00t !

lol, how does one have the sexual maturity of a peanut? :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Oh noes!

It aer the l33t tr41n! w00t w00t! :D :D

Oh god, someone find me a link to that flash thing! I MUST SEE IT!

Lamp: but what if the peanut was really really mature? :(

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Who else is fed up of the phrase "Good times...". Fucks me right off now, and gf wont stop saying it. After-every-fucking-story!

Rant over

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Who else is fed up of the phrase "Good times...". Fucks me right off now, and gf wont stop saying it. After-every-fucking-story!

Rant over

dont look amildin
seriously dude dont look
I'm warning you! DONT
YOU DONT WANT TO SEE THIS AMILDIN
:D GOOD TIMES :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, that made me smile, i couldnt resist :(

But does no one else find that phrase insufferable? Along with girls that go "yaaa" in a really slurry way.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Haha, that made me smile, i couldnt resist :(

But does no one else find that phrase insufferable? Along with girls that go "yaaa" in a really slurry way.

I find it kinda funny, a girl I go running with has this thing about talking ALL THE TIME, constantly, I find it really kinda cute because even when we're both completely out of breath and have just run miles and miles she'll still be going on about some dream she had or what her friend said the other day :D

I find most things like that funny, only thing I cant stand are these girls who seem to be uptight and bitchy all the time, I mean you expect it every now and again, but when its 24/7 I find it difficult to put up with, prefer someone who will laugh and joke and is generally happy.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I used to everytime i levelled in DAOC.

Oh happy days.

I want to bring it back.

Copying bastard! I was famous for that going right back to the beta days of DAoC! This is copyright infringement I tells ya! :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl i love it when you hear academics trying to rationalise l337 and tbh i actually say w00t irl now lol i think i actually said it when b2 whipped the ring out and engaged me (what actually happened and this is the gospel truth was all very romantic we were walking through a country park and got to a little sandy cross path, he got the box out and said here is a token of my love and in the slot where the ring should be was a penny, we both cracked up then he got the ring, engaged me and i went w00t! and ran in circles round him with my arms in the air)

w00t is indeen a great word.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
rofl i love it when you hear academics trying to rationalise l337 and tbh i actually say w00t irl now lol i think i actually said it when b2 whipped the ring out and engaged me (what actually happened and this is the gospel truth was all very romantic we were walking through a country park and got to a little sandy cross path, he got the box out and said here is a token of my love and in the slot where the ring should be was a penny, we both cracked up then he got the ring, engaged me and i went w00t! and ran in circles round him with my arms in the air)

w00t is indeen a great word.

I hope you did /victory a few times :D

I invented the word w00t btw...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom