w00t!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
a few of you might remember the instruments thread i made a while back, well ive taken the plunge, my banjo arrived today and i named her Joleane!

COOME OON!!!!!!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
a few of you might remember the instruments thread i made a while back, well ive taken the plunge, my banjo arrived today and i named her Joleane!

COOME OON!!!!!!

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Joleeeeeeeeene

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
I already have an Octave Mandolin named Rachael!

Hurray for bluegrass!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
why do you have to name everything you crazy bint:p

Amanita

Part of the furniture
When are we going to hear those rousing renditions of Mary Had a Little Lamb? It always seems to be the first song you ever learn on any instrument!

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
When I was at school, the first song everyone learned on guitar was "Knocking on Heaven's Door" :D

Its amazing what you can do with 3 chords! :worthy: (4 if you count the chorus!)

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmmm thinking of Ez strumming her banjo <grins and hides> :eek2:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
bah dirty boy lol got metal spikey finger picks so tbh wont even go in to comparisons on that side of things lol

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
bah dirty boy lol got metal spikey finger picks so tbh wont even go in to comparisons on that side of things lol
Sworry could'nt resist it :)
But I smell a banjo video coming on now tho :worthy: (I mean you playing it)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol my dad has a Banjo and has learnt Dueling Banjo's or whatever its called from The Deliverance.

Learn that Ezteq and then put on a silly outfit and play it :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Also if you can pose like Tori Amos with a piglet sucking on your boobie while playing the banjo that would be great.

Inspiration:
piglet2.jpg

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
lol what made you think of tori amis you sick git lol

Adds changed,

Deering Banjos at Eagle
Buy deering Banjos from Eagle
UK Premier Dealership

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
I had a G3A2 named Jane.

Ahh the old H&K G3, good weapon. Decent punch in that, also considering 7.62 as opose to 5.56. But the carbine is much more versatile so I still prefer the C8A2 :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Blackjack said:
Ahh the old H&K G3, good weapon. Decent punch in that, also considering 7.62 as opose to 5.56. But the carbine is much more versatile so I still prefer the C8A2 :p

ofc it's good, German product =)) The better units in the German army get the G36 though, but I heard the scope has problems when it's getting a little foggy

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
ofc it's good, German product =)) The better units in the German army get the G36 though, but I heard the scope has problems when it's getting a little foggy

With the HK G36 they actually managed to make a pretty'ish weapon aswell.
Still reminiscent of the old G3. The G36 uses 5.56 though. It also has that neat feature so you can clip a spare mag to the left side of the rifle.
The G36K (carbine) version is fugly though.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Lamp said:
Also if you can pose like Tori Amos with a piglet sucking on your boobie while playing the banjo that would be great.

Inspiration:
piglet2.jpg

OMG royston vasey much????

Bahumat sweetie, can yu ask your dad if he's any advise on being a newbie please tell him i cant read music and if theres a simple way to learn duelling banjos i'd love to hear it, ty :wub:

filakia mwro xx

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ezteq said:
if theres a simple way to learn duelling banjos

Easy.

Buy another one for your bf

Then take turns whacking each other with them

/dual accept_banjo

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I AM A PIGLET!!!!!!

outie know the story behind this but for all you n00bs i'll share...

few hundred years ago when gentlemen went to stay in bording houses or pub's they would put a piglet in bed about an hour or so before they went up so all the bed bugs would feed off it or attach themselves to it thus letting the gentleman have a good night sleep.....

a while back i always used to go to bed early... bf took this opportunity to call me piglet, when i said "aww thats sweet he said not really, just making sure you get all the bed bugs

:twak:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
*mutters furiously and pick bed lice off herself*

doggonesonofawhatthehelldoilooklikefgsbloodybarefacedcheektbhthatswhatitisdidiaskforthisnooooamiworthmorethanthishellyeahandwhatdoiendupgettingthrowntothesoddingbedbugsthatswhatpffticouldhavebeenacontenderffs!!

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Ezteq said:
*mutters furiously and pick bed lice off herself*

doggonesonofawhatthehelldoilooklikefgsbloodybarefacedcheektbhthatswhatitisdidiaskforthisnooooamiworthmorethanthishellyeahandwhatdoiendupgettingthrowntothesoddingbedbugsthatswhatpffticouldhavebeenacontenderffs!!
roflsocks :D

well thats what you get for being a piglet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom