w00t, and they say cabbys r bad in RVR

O

old.FIN

I know its little wrong that Seer's list but it looks kewl though =)

That all servers cabbys TOP 4

Last Week Realm Points
N Name Level Last Week Rp Server
1 Calot 50 167523 Excalibur
2 Finandpet TheSilentOne 50 141649 Excalibur
3 Elfslayer TheFeared 50 140681 Excalibur
4 Asel 50 139954 Excalibur

=)

K

korhal

cabbys=pure evil

why ? well simple
AOE DOT
pure rp farming
>_<
and evil debuffs..

O

old.FIN

why ? well simple
AOE DOT
pure rp farming
>_<
and evil debuffs..

hmmmm

i also Kill my targets, not just "pharm" them, and when enemy is at 30-50% hp, its easier to kill when its 100% specially when its getting interruption all the time...

And f.ex Cabbys have many spells that dont give no RP at all, f.ex nearsight, all debuffs, disease, root....and those also rocks...

enemy caster getting -65% range is pretty nasty, and tank getting -46 STR, -46 DEX makes some difference also

O

old.Zoyster

Idd Cabalists RoXXor, But Asel u should be No1 !!!

btw Asel has a Pet Minstrel WHo Always just AF in the gruop......he has 907,000 RPs !!!!!!!!

That is a character who usually AF on our group , and is just pet !!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL:clap:

K

Kagato.

I don't remember anyone saying Cabbies are crap at RvR.

M

medowind

According to the stats only like 11 cabby’s actually do big boy rvr so
Er………..

:p

O

old.FIN

BS kede....well not in my case anyway

i KILL 60% of my targets, and i do 80% dmg to others what idont kill, not vounting IP and stuff like those

BUT it makes their healers do major healing= goes oom, good in fight ....
u wanna c leeching, i can give u leeching if u wanna..

run all over battle and just touch them with aoe and run like hell and hope albs kill them when im sitting behind tree......

and i dont do 40 dmg , like little specced aoe wizzies or smite clerics,,,,i do little more..

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.FIN

i also Kill my targets, not just "pharm" them, and when enemy is at 30-50% hp, its easier to kill when its 100% specially when its getting interruption all the time...

Yep :) kinda swings the course of a battle... leeching would imply that he's not doing anything other than get RP...

as for interruptions - DoTs only interrupt once... the second and subsequent ticks don't interrupt (unless yer spam casting it of course :)) - sometimes the interruption from the first can last until after the second has ticked... which causes this confusion :)

They do quite a bit of damage though :) with no AoE falloff, and keep stealthers from stealthing ;)

O

old.FIN

Who said i dont Spam it=)?

and yes, only 1st tick interrutps , me knows

O

old.Filip

I have seen 2 cabbys defend a keep vs Hibbies ..

was a very nice sigth .... next time HB does a keep picnic i will for sure try to get some cabbyes with us...

1 Earth wizz
2 Ice wizz
2 Cabbies

any some guys to keep em alive should be a EVUL counter the hib's blasting everything off the walls and the EVUL PBAOE

T

Tigerius

Well Fin, the first tick is the actual attack that definately interrupts, but interrupts are very sensitive and I many times found myself interrupted 2 times by a single DoT.

T

Tranquil-

Might be that the interrupt time hasn't finished. If you try to cast twice rapidly after a dot you will be interrupted on both if it has gone too little time since the dot started? The famous Tick tick tick tick? :p

M

Moody

Originally posted by erhardtt
Cabby= AOE rps leecher

I dont know the spec of the others but Elfslayer is a body Cabalist mister "I think in flavour of the month templates"

kthxbye

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Filip
I have seen 2 cabbys defend a keep vs Hibbies ..

was a very nice sigth .... next time HB does a keep picnic i will for sure try to get some cabbyes with us...

1 Earth wizz
2 Ice wizz
2 Cabbies

any some guys to keep em alive should be a EVUL counter the hib's blasting everything off the walls and the EVUL PBAOE

muahuaha

almost held off two groups from Erasleigh once with my likkle earth wiz... shame the assassin with me didn't kill the spiritmaster pet for me :(

mauhuah fear the GTAoE :)
(it's fun to direct that little yellow triangle around the walls, through the window and hit '6' to see a page of aoe-damage-spam :) course then two archers make me a pincushion... oh well ;))

O

old.Wildfire

Actually (responding to title, havent read post) they say cabbies are bad for PvE groups...

O

old.FIN

WF:

Actually (responding to title, havent read post) they say cabbies are bad for PvE groups...

ROFLMAO...

yeah right=)

keep aggro away from cabby...cabby makes the killing..

no matter if he is body or matter..

J

Jiggs

i found cabbies are great damage dealers in groups, only thing is they can usually get better xp solo!!

M

Molten Lava

Learn how to use it in RvR

Cabby is very cool in:

1. Wall fights
2. Keep defence
3. Keep raid

Dot everything you see where tanks can't go....BUT don't use your fecking DOT during an (almost) even fight in the open. Got ganked 5-10 times last night because some idiot Cabby wanted to "farm" hibbies by putting a DOT on them....what happends...all sorcs are dead in seconds (ok, thats normal) but also all other forms of crowd control are useless....hell yeah if we win the fight the cabby gets good RP's but most of the time we all die because we can' control because of the DOT

So please cabby don't spam your "uber-dot" but try to think before u use it...

/sorc out

O

old.FIN

hmm, i AOE dot also in open sometimes, and i made it safe also, usually in middle of enemy casters, 6-8 secs, they all dead---

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom