Vuz

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.!JaYm00

As far as I'm concerned I see no further reason to argue points - a lot of people have got a lot of facts wrong and while the arguments get more and more distracted from any main point, the replies from myself and other admins aren't changing.

Well im sorry Vuz but I do, im not having myself silenced by you locking that thread, if you want to silence me ban me form this forum. I made a point you made a point and I now wish to reply to that point. I don't have the time to make it long and tbh I don't want this issue to drag on but I want to point out where you have made mistakes.

I still clearly state that I have no qualms against Makavelli playing - he is a member of JURY and is not joining to play a one off game or to abuse the system which is what aFk was looking to do at some stages.

Let me make it very clear to you that untill you talk to our leader I'd appreciate if you did'nt make comments like that, they are damaging. Im sorry that Vasco being in Brazil makes this difficult and Norforst not bing around at the time when you came into our irc looking to ask us if we were tryign to recruit loads of 1337 players like dp said.

Don't drag our name through the dirt, we would'nt do anything of the sort and you know it, if the admins did'nt want us to we would agree to not go ahead with anything like that(we have never had an intention as a clan) and there would be no arguments about is.

Untill you are SURE! of such things can you not go public with your views and treat them like fact. I have said time and time again to many admins of leagues they should look into liasing with clan leaders rather than speaking to players about certain issues which involve clans. Doing this would would ensure you got your facts stright on how the clan felt about this before you made a statement about how the clan felt.

I've seen it in uktfcl I see it here and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Why do admins feel it is nessesary to make quick news post before they fully undertand an issue. Why do they feel they know how a clan feels about something just by talking to one of thier members, frankly it sickens me.

I love this league, I will allways qu the admins decisions and the way they manage this league. Imo its the best league and has the best admins, tbh I don't know what to say im just shocked that all this has eruptedlike this over one player in a clan.

O

old.!JaYm00

can we put all this behind us. im not going to reply to this thread unless anyone wants me to I've said my piece.

PS: can you lock this thread when your done, I don't want flames from anyone.

O

old.DeADPo0L

errr my comments about recruiting 1337 people were along the lines of 'omgomgomgomg lets see what all of 187 is up to'

and vuz, as SK was reporting back to you everything i said in the SCW channel a couple days ago, he seems to have overlooked the fact a load of SCW peeps offered to play for us and i said no, we will win this fairly. But then again he wouldnt would he, cos im just a racist abusing bast

O

old.[SCW]British

This is blown out of all proportion. I wouldn't of played for aFk if it meant pushing out a genuine player, and I'm sure none of SCW would. I would also add that aFk would not want any member of another clan playing for them as if they were inept.

As was proved on Wedensday, aFk are a better clan than JURY, and outclassed them on both maps.

Such a fuss shouldn't have been made about JURY's new player as he's not exactly influential to a game, he's only one man.

WP to aFk, the rightful champions.

O

old.Cas

As was proved on Wedensday, aFk are a better clan than JURY, and outclassed them on both maps
I hardly felt we outclassed them on stow! At one point, JURY capped 3 in about as many minutes, and the game became scary as they hit 50/60 with no sign of stopping! Luckily for us we managed to adapt to their sudden offensive and slow down the caps, and also nick one more ourselves before the end of the game. I've never spectated a more thrilling match!

O

old.MaKaVeLLi

Originally posted by [SCW]British

As was proved on Wedensday, aFk are a better clan than JURY, and outclassed them on both maps.

They may have been better on the day but they did definetly not outclass us on both maps ;)

O

old.!JaYm00

Don't worry m8,

Hes Biast :p

Shut up Brit go back to your noob drinking circle clan j/k :p

oops :/ I just replied :/

V

vuz

*sigh*

I will say now that I and the rest of the admin team are more than tired of the whole issue - after Jesta spoke to !JaYm00 for 3 hours or so and then I spoke to !JaYm00 for an hour (between 11:50 and 12:50 having changed my name to vuz`bed at 11:45) and we explained everything, TWICE!

The final point that !JaYm00 didn't appear to understand before reverting back to an argument that we'd already covered and he'd agreed upon was that in the BWTFCL news I stated:

In addition a ban has been imposed on both clans from adding any new members prior to tonight's game which we hope will go ahead in good nature tonight at 20:00.

He sees this as being a specific thing against aFk [note the both clans part no?] but I offered to semi-correct by stating clearly that it was due to a single member.. !JaYm00 ignored me so..?

Now what occurs to me to be stupidly ironic is that while I carefully did not refer to aFk directly other than mentioning that it would be affecting the aFk v JURY game, !JaYm00 has decided to post a comment made by myself in our hour long 'conversation' last night which was a private message - in this case the name aFk was used but its !JaYm00 who has decided to put it in a bloody public forum thus doing exactly what he accused myself of by further making it look like an aFk issue to the public as opposed to that concerning a single player.

Further more I'm quite frankly sick of talking about it - !JaYm00 argued for 20 minutes that I should have informed the leader of aFk about the ban on all players - I went into their IRC room at 14:00 on the day of the game to announce the decision - I asked to speak to the leader and a deputy leader said to speak to him if it was urgent - so I did? !JaYm00 strongly feels that I should have waited for someone whom I didn't know was going to come online [at least in time for the announcement to be worth making] dispite the fact that a clan deputy had informed me to speak to him.

I'm sorry but its not just a personal thing - but its wasting my time and the time of my admins - it has been explained and it continues to stray further and further from any point that should have been made and delt with - I'm sorry if I'm not to know that DP's threats weren't going to take place but as an admin its my duty to make sure they can't take place in the circumstance that they were planned too - in the circumstance that they weren't then there's no problem as I see no reason for either clan to recruit a player in the final day before the game and both clans were informed with equal measure.

Now I'm happy to post full logs of how much of my admins time you have wasted but its dragging on - AGAIN I will close a topic which has delt with nothing other than points already [and now repeatedly] covered - if you did not manage to get the information out that you wanted by using 4 hours of admin time last night then I'm afraid thats tough because we're bloody volunteers and personally I have A-levels to revise for.

I don't know what to say im just shocked that all this has eruptedlike this over one player in a clan.

It has erupted because people like yourself aren't willing to let this die dispite a good game that has finished and punishments to players that aren't going to change.

I'm sorry to sound bitter but I am hugely annoyed at spending a lot of time last night clearing up stuff with an individual to yet again wake up with him shouting about already covered facts. As of such unless I see a worthwhile post which actually goes to help improve the league or the situation I see no reason not to delete it.

V

vuz

On a final note: [SCW]British I never thought you on any SCW member would even seriously consider playing for aFk, neither did I believe anyone would but we made a decision to stop any possible abuse while [as far as I can see] not actually harming either clan if they didn't wish to cause abuse.

I apologise for having your name brought into it although technically [again] I personally didn't mention any names other than those of the players and the division 3 final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread