Vorcyn, Drarg, Mind Gratz!

F

Flimgoblin

Vorcyn, Drarg, Mind, Larik Gratz!

OK so only vorcyn actually posts here... but since they all dinged within hours of each other I thought I'd put a post up to gratz em.

4 more HGs hitting 50.

You'd think with all this levelling going on I might actually get some xp... nah...

C

-Calvin-

Gratz to all 3 :p

Nah Fingoniel half of albion will keel over if you ever hit 50 :)

Calvin

J

Jiggs

we hound him if we see him on an alt now :D

so he runs off to logres and plays a troll in german............

and gratz to all my guildies :D

esp to Mind, the Venerable Xale Blackstar as some might know him (or fear him!) better :D

F

Flimgoblin

I suppose I did manage to ding 48 with that lot ... (they needed a tank so I braved the horrors of endless witherwoodes)

M

Molten Lava

GRATS!

Grats to all three and to Larik (few days earlier)

Anything the Muppet Sorc

F

Flimgoblin

I pondered creating another thread for Larik but decided editing was probably better... grats larik too :)

B

Belomar

Congratulations, Vorcyn! I still remember going into Tepok's on a guild hunt (old guild) and having your soothing presence their (well, you do heal, don't you?). Was also reminded of you the other day when I accidentially clicked a grave in the middle of the pygmy house and it said "Vorcyn's Grave". :p

Oops! I am turning into some reminiscing old-timer here! Anyway, well done! :clap:

H

hint

Gah typical.

i go away for a few days....... ok weeks and you all get 50? bah now you don't need the exp i can't latch onto your groups. whos gonna pl me now? ;)

oh and Grats guys :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by hint
i go away for a few days....... ok weeks and you all get 50? bah now you don't need the exp i can't latch onto your groups. whos gonna pl me now? ;)

Hawkeye :)

(I could, but that'd require getting xp)

H

hint

lol not likely Hawk never exps anymore.

besides im not getting any exp while my accounts suspended. :( just have to wait on a rise in my bank balance.

F

Flimgoblin

nerf christmas! costs too much.

Meep :( go sell your parents/pet/grandparents/children/cousins/neighbours/random strangers into slavery or something to pay for your DAoCing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom