Voodoo reincarnated - Hellscream:Horde guild

Sirch

Fledgling Freddie
If you remember Voodoo from Camlann DAoC, its reincarnated on Hellscream:Horde, and its doing quite well. (See link)

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=517

Youll see theres a good mix of classes, and were creeping up the levels quite well.

Now, I wouldnt say we are actively recruiting, but as were a mature (average age definately over 20), sociable, talented, imaginative, proactive guild on this newest of the PvE servers... we always interested in being a home for other like minded individuals.

If you want to apply, message me in game (Im called Mirajan), but better still apply with a little bit about yourself on www.v00d00.co.uk (vee zero zero dee zero zero)

Later
:cheers:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Was fun on Camlann^ (whipp etc), Ithirian and Zega with you? :)

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys, remember me? hehe aye was fun on camlann, my guild Chaos Unleashed is on Doomhammer, we weren't allowed to use our DAoC guild name Reign of Chaos hehe copyright etc...

Sirch

Fledgling Freddie
Oh we were on Doomhammer, didnt see you there. Oryana and I left due to the very annoying intermittent lags, ditched a 41 hunter, and 36 shaman. Just up and left to Hellscream. I've not had 1 instance of the lag i used to get on Doomhammer.

And of course I remember you... and I remember you from Excalibur too :) Doesnt DAoC look plain after WoW. ;)

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
aye, i couldnt go back to DAoC's crappy combat system again hehe styles were so stupid compared to skills u get in WoW :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom