Volunteers

F

Flimgoblin

I'm waiting to see how harassed they get ;)

People knowing you're Pies and Beers on BW ain't so bad ... but there's not that many people reading it :)

O

old.job

There's loads more on Hib than Alb/Mid, wonder why?

Do they just give standard answers, surely you can't talk to the as an ordinary person?

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by old.job

Do they just give standard answers, surely you can't talk to the as an ordinary person?

There not customer support there not supposed to give answers to questions.

And what we see are the ones who have agreed to have there names published.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by old.job

Try reading the post on the daoc webby

K

Keri

Only 2 Pies and Beers willing to come out of the pantry in Albion/Excal?? Can you spell p a r a n o i d ?

E

Euthanasia.

no Liste there's no . at the end of paranoid :p

D

Danya

Sorry naj, you still need over 3100 posts to catch me, better try harder with the spam. ;)

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by Danyan
Sorry naj, you still need over 3100 posts to catch me, better try harder with the spam. ;)

Spam............. bah guess you deleted it :)

I gave up on getting a new title when I realised I would need over 400 posts :(

Spending me time playing now not posting :puke:

M

munkey_blue

There are more hib than the other two realms... but we all help out differently :). And there is nothing to be open about :) Some of the E&E dislike GOA, we are not their spy's, we just provide feedback, and help out from time to time...

P.S. Better get back to my 50 Sorc :).

A

Archeon

Not Spys! my ass, why is it i can't abuse the bug in the Gna hut to get on the roof anymore then!

Urmm, seriously though. I'm a little fuzzy i can't seem to pick out what volentiers actually do apart from ignore questions. Could sombody explain it to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom