Void Elds

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Im currently a meer lvl 31 Void Eld but after hours of fun in BG im going to take him all the way to 50 especially for the NF release..

Whats everyone's oppinions on whether to go Full 50 Void or a mix of specs some say 46 void 28 light.

All oppinions appreciated

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
46 void 28light

Can't see why you'd want to have more void except for energy debuff maybe for Pboae etc. Would 28Mana instead of light be something?

legar

Loyal Freddie
sshot129.jpg

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
46 Void 28 light is nice.
21 sec Aoe mezz with it and Nearsight + a insta debuff for interference.My Eld is that Spec and I love messing around with him.
Soulja
Photon
Ensnare
Soulbow
Soulsbot

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
boni was specced void mana if i remember and he was pretty good out there

I specced my voidey the typical void light for a long time but tbh void elds still suck panties in rvr which is why i aint played him in months sadly :(

wish something would be done to slightly solve this problem but it probably wont

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
mine is 50void/20 light
mezz sucks anyhow in rvr :p
nearsight makes it fun to take light as second line
and why 50 ?... well i 1 shot rr3 alb casters :/

enli was mostly the one who killed air primal, besides that keepdefense ruled
esp when u gtae the entire alb force on a relickeep and then getting rps cause DH killed that force u damaged ^^

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Im going back to void soon, I think a decent rr voidy with full TOA stuff could be kinda fun for NF ;)

Years ago most void elds specced 46 void (top bolt), 28 light (blue aoe mezz, ok nearsight). But with resists and determination the aoe mezz isnt quite what is was.

At present I think you really have to go 49+ void for the last energy debuff and work with at least 2 pb'ers as debuffer and interupt king. Bolts are a nice solution for bodyguarded mages.

I tried 49+void, rest mana during SI, but never got effective use from the spells there. Ill probably respec to 49 void rest light, for the best variance on base light DD + a green nearsight, while keeping the best debuffs.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Void is a gimp line.
You got your bolts and thats it.
I can prolly kill 4 targets while you kill 1 with your bolts.
You will miss all the nice and decent utility the eldritch can offer to the grp (ae debuffs, decent NS, disease)

If you want to play decent rvr foget void.
If you want to just mess arond with a toon however...well thats your choice :)
Maybe solo with buffbot in NF at keepfights...cud be good rps if you can 2 shot a target every 20 sec for 1k rp..not to mention the fun factor =)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:
Void is a gimp line.
You got your bolts and thats it.

I would agree that void is a gimp line, but ONLY when compared to a mana eld in roving rp farming rvr.

Have you tried spec bolts with a rr5+ voidy? A void mage can kill faster than any mage over 2 spells, and can do it from bolt range. Next youll tell us you can heal better than a druid!

You got your bolts... you also got GTAE, AOE, dex and str debuffs, most of all you have DEBUFFS. Void can debuff energy and body, who uses those types of damage, well lets see, only our top damage dealers in rvr and pve, naimly pb'ers and animists. Go do the math and youll find that one debuffer for every 2 damage dealers improves your damage output.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Well I played a void eldritch before at lvl 50 and I respecced him to mana to get the groups for obvious reasons -

Recently though Ive come across great situations for a void eldritch -
Especially in odins - Ive seen people like Brodia and others go onto Amg there and farm mids and albs for the day and I dont mean it in a bad light - it wasnt a 'lets all rush into the room and pb' kinda thing -

We had healers on the wall with tanks down bottom and between me , her and other chanters we spent most of the time using our nukes with debuffs - mids and albs kept coming from both sides - a few goa members too -

Held strong and we werent a zerg ( 2 fgs mebbe ) against 3 fgs of mids and 2 plus fgs of albs - good fun all round and despite dying the albs probably had a little laugh tyring to topple us :D (mids somehow got into the room when we didnt notice ) belive meh that hurt us lol!

But Im definatly going to have my main line void and not mana - might be hard to get an emain group but u will be called to defend a keep or rush into darkness falls no problems :p and ull be welcome odins any time :clap:

Thats it - no stats or character info cause I honestly dont know any - just good fun ;)

Warlok

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:
if u are in a fg and they stand next to u
otherwise we kill faster then u imo, does ur dd go near 700-900 dmg? (not speaking when target is debuffed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom