vodkafairy (memorial for chiefthunder/mandi)

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
if its not to much to ask , made post some time ago about who could make a memorial movie for chiefthunder/mandi , you posted you could work somethin out for it

can you plz gimme a PM or somethin or drop somethin in my mailbox or even when you could set a date and time to do the memorial for him since i know ur a busy bee :)

let me know somethin or post on this so we can work somethin out ty alot in advance

as for everyone out there when we set out a date i hope everyone (and i mean everyone) can attend , your all invited (not horner hopefully cous he killed chiefthunder/mandi loads of time while xping at DL and i remember him gettin so frustrated and down cous of it since he was only lvl 24 or smt) in particular the guilds his been in on hib/alb i hopefully will be there (the 30 , usual suspect , lords of englands etc etc)

may i also urge after the memorial not to start killzerg like it happend after gamblor memorial since peeps started killin like all over , so if you wanna do or meet on a designated spot for it , i personally dont mind but not at a memorial , cous tbh was abit embarrasing seeing peeps at that memorial gettin killed all over

so hope to all meet you there but for a date ill let vodkafairy decide , spot will be around nged t3 (not those ruins but before it)

may i also urge that albs make a BG or somethin so cous ill ask his guilds his been in to come forward and do a special farewell for him like presenting flowers etc or smt (there will even be a grave from him at spot)

i dont know if i should log in his account or what tbh what would you guys do? some info would be welcome on this subject

so cya all there

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
would rox if goa could log hes acc , and make him like an angel in the end of memorial goes up in the skye and slowley dissapears. That would be really nice tbh, but thats imo

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When we held Gambs memorial, we started out in the church in Camelot and the ppl who knew him and his brother said a few (very toucing) words. Then we moved on to the Shadowlords Society tower and held a big memorial for him there with all three realms saying goodbye to him.

After that we went to the SS house and said a last goodbye to him there and after that:

Your friend Gamblor has left the game :(

But I'd like to be there to show my respect to your brother m8.. All I need is time and place!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
no offence, but i don't want to take the responsibility to set any date for this. it's totally up to you what you organise and how you do it. for me personally it doesn't matter when you do it, ill have time whenever

but, whichever you decide ill be there to show my respect to gd and record footage for a memorial vid

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Just let us have a few days notice and I will defineately be there.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Have you got any further in arranging this. I understand it must be difficult but i am sure there are plenty of people that would want to be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom