VN's answer to Teh Seel?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
note: most of the links to the VN threads don't work but some of them are still alive - the reactions are almost as funny as the posts :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Hah, sounds like a loony, good old bloke!

He cant POSSIBLY be american.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Ctuchik said:
pffft. teh seel is no troll... :) and can that dude on VS whine any more?? is it even possible to bitch more then he does?? :)
yes i see the "irony" in his posts but....

its not even funny :(
Its not FUNNY???

what?
Bladdy ell...you must have skipped most of it if you dont think its very funny.

Auser

Fledgling Freddie
dont think i've read anything so funny in a long time...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The guy has talent, but with my help he could be the bes...ah f*ck it i'll do it myself.

What?! Cheats?! Oh for f*cks sake stop whining about something as miniscule as a white rappers dingdong. We have way more serious problems with this game then the Albs cheating. Sure, they can fly, have no clipping on and own more guns then there was in that movie with the guy with shades on and the cool agent thing...but they still get their a** kicked by one bonedancer. The real issue in this game is the, ever there, notorious, infamous and quite annoying i may add...deathbug.

You know the deathbug as well as i do. For odin's panties sake i've talked about this since beta! The deathbug is where the red bar on your heads up(wurd!) display turns into a slightly less red bar, your character falls down and the bug notification "You were killed by The Oogly Mon" appears to the surrounding area. It's still there people and someone needs to grab mythic by the internetual testicles and squeeze them until they drip bugfixjuice galore!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
*grins at tohto* the boy has talent but it takes a healthy dose of green forum background to brew a proper nutcase :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Well unlike these forums VN actually have mods that remove the worst of the stupid threads/users.

As proven before by Tohtori on VNboards :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Draylor said:
Well unlike these forums VN actually have mods that remove the worst of the stupid threads/users.

/removes Draylor :p

Eroa

Banned
Draylor said:

You mean that they remove all of Tohtoris posts on VN?

All i know i got told off for saying i was happy i werent a American :(

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
. But it made me happy to see that Mythic finally lowered the runemasters from their god-like status. What can you expect when each runemaster flaunts these incredible powers

xddD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Draylor said:

Oi! I was only removed after the fourth thread there... :(

My Hunter problems with finding ants near camelot was up for like three pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom