VN or FH?

VN or FH?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
With transfers starting tomorrow, what will we, the EU community do?

Are we going to stay here to talk amongst eachother as we have been doing for 7 years?

Or are we moving to VNboards where the good folk of US think they are better than everyone else just because they were born in America and therefore god has blessed them with superb daoc skillz?

(That wasn't biased at all was it?)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Nostalgia ftw. I hate VN :p I might register again since my username was deleted as double after they merged with some other shitty forum ...

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Keep FH active but should get mods to archive Excal/Pryd forums and make Ywain sections

Any form of constructivity seems to drown in the vnboard nerdrage and rabble. Besides, I reckon many english-speaking EU players will stick together anyways

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
VN is full of queers.

Just change excal/pryd to Ywain and keep the forum structure as it is. Job done.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Both...
FH for contructive talk, VN for arguments, templates, game mechanics

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Lol what is it with the increasing homosexual terminology on these forums, every thread i read is fag, queer, gay, homo :<

As bad as Soulbow ! :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just an FYI - I am keeping an eye on things to settle down after which I will be making the requested changes to forum layout for you all :)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Just an FYI - I am keeping an eye on things to settle down after which I will be making the requested changes to forum layout for you all :)

glad to read it :)

Obviously most of us will still go to VN to kill time at work or for some extra information, but i always found our community to be a bit better at sharing information.

I hope we don't start making "first", "ibtl" , "k", posts on FH and keep it somewhat clean and respectful :)

kalis

Fledgling Freddie
VN is all whine, @post whine and some wtt/wts. Hence I hope this forum will be more active again, BUT i remember the good ol days when this forum was the same crappy ass whine post place.... only time will tell.
Enough chitchatter, start transfering boys and girls!

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
True, we took a turn for the worse at some point aswell, but the strenght of FH is that you also have the Realm-specific forums.
In rvr-discussion it will probably get a bit nasty, but the real info and the helpfull posts you usually get from those other forums.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
ofc its nasty, we are at war!

/RP hat off

Everz

FH is my second home
VN boards are tediously filled with idiots. No good flames and nazi mods.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Both.
To much whine on VN, and their quoting system is beyond retarded, but its useful for templates and alike.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
VN is full of Americans :(

dumfuckistan_1217851883_crop_500x380.gif

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
VN is like US-servers. Most of the people are clueless cannon fodder.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
They don't have medals on VN, so I'll stay here..

It's filled with retards/Americans, ads, more retarded Americans and you can't find anything on that site! I was looking for a template the other day and it took me fucking ages!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Lol what is it with the increasing homosexual terminology on these forums, every thread i read is fag, queer, gay, homo :<

As bad as Soulbow ! :p

Yea they better not do that ingame or they get /appealed for calling someone a faggot :lol: As there always some looser that will report them isn't that right Taglim or would you prefer to be called Faglim ??

Soulja

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
fuck vn, let them come here if they want to learn the tricks of daoc. Even the flamewars here are better :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom