VN boards

K

Kallio

Can people be so stupid?

couple funny things are that here in europe people whine that shammy pbae disease should be nerfed and there they say it needs a boost.

Anyways, discucss:"can someone be really as stupid as they present themselves on vnboards?"

Z

zelur

Boost it imo.. & btw, people on BW r sometimes even more stupid.

C

cerberos

So you spend time reading thier post... what does that make you?

M

MesS°

Originally posted by cerberos
So you spend time reading thier post... what does that make you?

True BW spirit, wtg... :great:

B

Begach

From what i've read on VN even on the most active RvR servers in US they are as clueless as your average zerg n00b here. I'd like to hope that there are some great strong players on the US servers. They just aint stoopid enough to even post and associate with some of the retarded shit on VN.

We can only hope.

B.

L

Lumikki

BW people shouldn't be calling ANY other board or community stupid in my opinion... <hands out the mirrors>

xx

E

Ekydus

TBH we'd probably look stupid to them...

Although you have to laugh at Prydwen... they say that Midgard needs a boost and that Albion is the "easy realm".

N

Novamir

argh dont give me a mirror! last time someone did that i was distracted for days :(

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Novamir
argh dont give me a mirror! last time someone did that i was distracted for days :(

Xmm, new fotm in daoc, the mirror man!! :D

Z

zelur

Originally posted by Ekydus
TBH we'd probably look stupid to them...

Although you have to laugh at Prydwen... they say that Midgard needs a boost and that Albion is the "easy realm".
well it depends on how the realm is playing.
Alb on excal needs to be nerfed. They dont need boosts, skillz or even tacticz. Z3RG for the win every day!

Why give boosts to a realm who uses zerging as their main strength?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom