Visit Hadrian's Wall!

A

alithiel50

The following is our new promotional video for RvR in Hadrian's Wall, curtesy of Quicksilver... enjoy! ;)

Enjoy Your Visit!

Edit: If you have difficulty viewing the video, download this codec: XVid

V

vargen

I go there solo and I wuv Hadrian's when other people solo too.

..but it usualy ends up with me running away from 5-8 enemies. /cry

O

old.m0000

whenever i go there i end up suiciding because theres nothing there ! :|

R

.Raewyn

HW is fun unless there aint like sometimes a FG bunch of idiots ganking all the soloers :)

C

corentmm

Nothing happens on the vid [or was that the point?!!] all I get is sound - what prog is best to use?

HW RvR is good but shhh....keep it zerg-free...

A

Aussie-

nothing special for mids&hibs, they got their ranks by killing these randomepicrr2s :m00:

A

Aussie-

that mez reduction buff is so overpowered imo xD

R

RD_MuDgEtH

Alithiel:

In my field of paper flowers,
And candy clouds of lullaby,
I lie inside myself for hours,
And watch my purple sky fly over me....

Good Song!

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by RD_MuDgEtH

In my field of paper flowers,
And candy clouds of lullaby,
I lie inside myself for hours,
And watch my purple sky fly over me....
:clap:

H

Hit ^_^

excellent quality. i dont even get thtat uncompressed whit my card :\

Q

QuickS

gah I didnt want to produce this vid because it wasnt our best performance. when I saw 2fg come then another 1fg I was sure we would die so we didnt play to our best (bad assisting etc)

But in the end the death toll was FC: 0 Brehons: 30 (23 individual, 7 rezzed)

Giv more brehons plz

K

kenshee-himura

Nicely done vid bit crappy end tho :) u just cut it :D
Anyway anyone got a guide how to make them vids? :D

O

old.krane

brag more plz..

p.s.: our videos coming soon also :p

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.krane
brag more plz..

p.s.: our videos coming soon also :p

called "how to die and release 10 times in 30 min"?

O

old.krane

Originally posted by cougar-
called "how to die and release 10 times in 30 min"?

the french fries almost rdy cgr...:clap:

make sure u put salt on them also before serving em!

H

hasek

Downloading video atm.

What hardware do u use? Graphic Card and DV Camcorder?

Wich ones?

O

old.m0000

all you need is a graphics card that has tv out (all decent graphics cards these days), and either another computer with tv-in / video capture card from s-video (better quality) or a VHS video recorder (poor mans option, but produces good results imo, not as good as 2 comps tho).

if u use the poor mans option u need a tv card or some card with s-vid or composite tv-in to capture it back to ur computer at a later date

then use something like adobe premier to do strong edits and add soundtrack and text and effects and etc :D

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.m0000
all you need is a graphics card that has tv out (all decent graphics cards these days), and either another computer with tv-in / video capture card from s-video (better quality) or a VHS video recorder (poor mans option, but produces good results imo, not as good as 2 comps tho).

if u use the poor mans option u need a tv card or some card with s-vid or composite tv-in to capture it back to ur computer at a later date

then use something like adobe premier to do strong edits and add soundtrack and text and effects and etc :D

I suggest using FRAPS..

On my not so high end system (AMD 1800, 512 Mb, GF4MX420, 80gb 7200 rpm) I managed to make crystal clear movies at full resolution @ 20 fps. You get very big files but you can even read everything very clearly on the screen.

After that you can edit the movie to your likings and compress it with a popular codec (XViD/DiVX, you name it!) and it looks very nice (certainly comperable to Quicks his quality if you use same compression-ratio/kbit-rate as he does)

If you got a good computer that's the cheapest solution for good results imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom