U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*triple yawn*
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

O

old.tRoG

You woke up the wife!

Bastid.

Thats me hauled of the computer for another drink...

*Groans*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by kr0n
Hihi

Gosh! What a manly laugh you have.... :D
MVC-013X.JPG

*fires up Paintshop*

Is that one of the 'pwned' screenies, pr0nhead?
*blinks eyes*

And always remember: Aquafresh(tm) for pearly white teeth.
Lay off on the soda, Layla.

K

kr0n

Dark room, fine white teeth reflecting the fluoroscent light from the lamp.

Aww, still posting with semifake name? No pictures of you from IRL? Get some balls, git.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Hack him and get them yourself :D

p.s You're gonna be bald in your late 20's. Sorry but I can tell these things from people's hair lines.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

So... did any of you ever had sex in a tree house?

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
Hack him and get them yourself :D

p.s You're gonna be bald in your late 20's. Sorry but I can tell these things from people's hair lines.

I know, its in my genes... tho my dad is 49 now, he isnt all bald, hairline is a bit more up and a small thin section on the top. Wtf, why am I even telling you this?

O

old.Kram

ffs, watched this on my laptop with full volume (was listening to trance) ... :eek:

O

old.Noita

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
So... did any of you ever had sex in a tree house?

Sadly nope :( The thought of getting splinters in my bum or my knees always put me off.

D

Delket

Dont you remember, in the secret upstairs room of the silo, last week? :D

B

BubbleCDR

Originally posted by old.Kram
ffs, watched this on my laptop with full volume (was listening to trance) ... :eek:

ROFL! same with me my mum was a sleep and my bro was and my cat was and well... i got to the end... the rest tells itself

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Maybe you just have a high hairline then. My brother is going bald but luckily I'm not. It's in my family too so I'm lucky I guess.

Happy new year all, I really hope all this year is great for everybody. Every single one of you. :)

P

Pixie.Pebr

Every new year is a good one, until enough time of it has passed to see you to make the same fuckups again (generally 1 week or less) :m00:

D

Delket

New years resolutions are for people who are easy about lying to themselves

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
Maybe you just have a high hairline then. My brother is going bald but luckily I'm not. It's in my family too so I'm lucky I guess.

Happy new year all, I really hope all this year is great for everybody. Every single one of you. :)

Wasnt high hairline a sign of intelligence? ;)

O

old.tRoG

I have a full head of hair :)

But it'll probably all dissapear the second I hit 30.

Eek.

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr
No, impotence.

*cackles*

Afaik baldness is a sign of high virility... Something to do with alot of hormons which are produced in the general groin area and affect virility and hair growth apparently :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom