Vigilance Recruiting

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
as u are prolly all aware Vigi has gone thro a bit of a tought time recently, however in order to try and keep what i consider to be a great guild going we are going to be recruiting.
i am looking to make a small guild with a core of regular players.
im NOT looking for wtfpwning gp's so any class is welcome to apply as long as u wanna have a laugh and u play regular.
ofc as an rvr guild the emphasis will be on rvr so if u are a pve player please think before you apply.
hope to get some good response, if u are interested please pm Groal, Playendplz or Samalula in game

thanks
:cheers:

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with the recruiting guys, hope you will get some new answers and get the guild back on feet :)

:clap:

jokke

Fledgling Freddie
aye mate, i wish you guys the best of luck.
Vigi is a great guild and when it gets back 2 normal it will wtfpwn again im sure.

(here is a smiley of me beating shaun with a stick)

:twak:

have a nice one mate

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Good luck Groal. I hope it goes well for all the ppl who stayed in Vigi

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck, you didnt have much luck in the past. Hope things will work out this time :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
yeppa =) give strong Vigilance back

P.S. Uppercut 4 teh win

Ace

Fledgling Freddie
Possibilitys of group runs before hand ?
Ive been thinking about a rvr guild recently but undecided due to i got where i am now on me own plus future financial difficulty expected so let me know wat u think.

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
sure m8, if u see a gp of us building up then give one of us a yell and come for a run with us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom