This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vigilance Recruiting

Discussion in 'Hibernia' started by Groal, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Groal

Groal Fledgling Freddie

as u are prolly all aware Vigi has gone thro a bit of a tought time recently, however in order to try and keep what i consider to be a great guild going we are going to be recruiting.
    i am looking to make a small guild with a core of regular players.
    im NOT looking for wtfpwning gp's so any class is welcome to apply as long as u wanna have a laugh and u play regular.
    ofc as an rvr guild the emphasis will be on rvr so if u are a pve player please think before you apply.
    hope to get some good response, if u are interested please pm Groal, Playendplz or Samalula in game

thanks
    :cheers:

2. saks

saks Fledgling Freddie

Good luck with the recruiting guys, hope you will get some new answers and get the guild back on feet :)

:clap:

3. jokke

jokke Fledgling Freddie

aye mate, i wish you guys the best of luck.
    Vigi is a great guild and when it gets back 2 normal it will wtfpwn again im sure.

(here is a smiley of me beating shaun with a stick)

:twak:

have a nice one mate

4. Khefru

Khefru One of Freddy's beloved

Good luck Groal. I hope it goes well for all the ppl who stayed in Vigi

5. Angara

Angara Fledgling Freddie

Good luck, you didnt have much luck in the past. Hope things will work out this time :)

6. liloe

liloe It's my birthday today!

yeppa =) give strong Vigilance back

P.S. Uppercut 4 teh win

7. Ace

Ace Fledgling Freddie

Possibilitys of group runs before hand ?
    Ive been thinking about a rvr guild recently but undecided due to i got where i am now on me own plus future financial difficulty expected so let me know wat u think.

8. Groal

Groal Fledgling Freddie

sure m8, if u see a gp of us building up then give one of us a yell and come for a run with us :)