Vigahersir in outland wharf

T

Taravi

Vigahersir in outland wharf(event)

I was kinda bored so i decided to try and pull the lord to outland wharf(where the uber guard Sir Edmun is).

I got him to bridge a couple of times, but i died because i was out of end. Then Nolie showed up and i asked him to help me pull him(its a lot easier with mincer speed). =)

At the second attempt we managed to get him to adribards retreat(because Sir Edmun was busy fighting strangers). He(and geesha/strangers) killed everyone there and started to walk back towards CW. We caught up with him at CW bridge and pulled him to Sir Edmun.

This worked to well, because i can't get him back to CW. So if you can't find him he is outside outland wharf fighting Sir Edmun. =P

Taravi

B

Belomar

Well done, but be advised that Nolie is a she, not a he. :p Also, this morning, I got the message that "The forces of Albion has taken control of Caer Witrin!". I guess this means that someone actually managed to slay the lord in the wee hours of the morning.

W

-Wedge-

I dont think Sir Edmun is actually a match for the lord guy...

And Withrin was 'under our control' 2 days back too (after a Geersha attack)... So I'm guessing the Geersha (if their gone now) will be back there...

B

bracken_woodman

Posted by Filthius theUnclean on our Legion of Darkness boards :

Fight at Outland wharf
The event came to a (anti)climax a few hours ago.... 4 brave LoD accompanied by Taravil, kcinimodus, katar and moona, were alerted to the fact that the Strangers boss was fighting near outland wharf in Avalon marsh. Tara had inadvertantly pulled him there, without anyof his mates and he was fighting the guards, I arrived with Palemedes,isunder and Gladiatoren, soon to be accompanied by the above , to find him fighting the guards as said. I hastely EB'ed everyone after we realised he wasnt aggroing us, and we set about him. 1 hour later he died, slaine by a whack from my trusty staff, to free witrin and Albion from his evil clutches. I admit he was bugged to fuck but who cares

B

Belomar

That's very useful, die at the wharf and you reappear 10 meters away, ready to get back into the fray. :)

Anyway, well done, Filthius and LoD! :clap:

T

Taravi

With the help from Katar, Kcinimodus, Isunder, Katas, Filthius, Gladiatoren, Moona, Ilyena and Palemedes we killed the lord! =D

M

Molten Lava

Event over?

Event over? No drops? no fun?

A

Adralend

no drops, no xp, Got zerged, No soft ground to die on... all in all a good event :)

F

Flimgoblin

I heard the geersha suffered the same fate as the hibernian relic raid...

got mangled by the crash...

if that's so then I expect they'll land another raiding party on our shores pretty soon :)

B

Belomar

No, Fingoniel, the Geershas were still there after the zone crash and they were zerging left and right as before. We were there last night after the crash trying to make a difference, but in vain. However, seems like someone took advantage of the bugged lord this morning. :)

S

skile

A friend in DK (Yber) got 2 scolls. 1 gave him 412 million xp or something, the other one said something about the king of albion. Maybe yber will get some reward :eek:.

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Belomar
No, Fingoniel, the Geershas were still there after the zone crash and they were zerging left and right as before. We were there last night after the crash trying to make a difference, but in vain. However, seems like someone took advantage of the bugged lord this morning. :)

Not exactly took advantage of the bugged lord, but rather completed the event how it was meant to be completed, and got the storyline mercenary army :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom