Viewing all emblems ?

M

matax

I'm trying to decide on my guilds emblem and want to attempt to make sure it isn't virtually identical to another guilds. Does anyone know of a way of looking at all the emblems currently being used - clicking on each guild individually in the chronicles is damm hard work !

S

stu

Given the ridiculously limited options for creating a guild emblem, I can pretty much guarantee it's going to look like all the others.

A

Addlcove

have one of the .XML gurus here make you a file with guildname + emblem, can´t be that hard ;)

G

Gef

emblem2.gif

Thats what I would have ..

M

matax

Supa Troll - seen the previewer, just trying to avoid getting the same emblem as another guild with one colour slightly different or something :)

Nice one Alrindel - please, please can you do me the same for Mid on Excali ? :)

F

Flimgoblin

and alb :)

the links to the images on camelot-herald given in the xml work now so shouldn't be that hard...

*ponders*

F

Flimgoblin

can we have a 'sort by RP' button? :)

*waits for the stoopid tin cans version*

A

Alrindel

No. And make your own web pages, you idiotic tin cans.

S

Slinker

Hiya's

Did Mystic knights change their emblem , it was blue/yellow , did'nt think emblem change was in yet , I must be wrong :p

A

Alrindel

Yes, as of 1.49 you can change your guild emblem once only, for 100g. Quite a few Hib guilds changed their emblems, I was surprised when I compared my old list against the XML.

F

Flimgoblin

Yay NP, gave us tincans our emblems :)
(tho I'm actually a Warrior - it says so on my level title)

Only one other guild using the tower, and their colours are completely different :) yay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom