Vietcong Servers

T

traviS--

I've recently got Vietcong, and am finding it hard to find any good dedicated servers from UK. I see Game.Net have 2 servers, but because they are for people like me who are subscribers, nobody else is using them, so they're always empty. As a subscriber, I'd much rather have the servers for the whole public, than have 2 empty, waisted servers....maybe keep some reserved slots for subscribers, but at the moment, they're just sitting there.

Also another request, is to have bookable servers for Vietcong, so atleast then we can disable the password and let the public play.

Thanks, travis. :p

D

djpringle

Give it a chance, the game has only been out a few days. You can probably bet that most subscribers haven't even got it yet.

Unfortunately I have it but won't be around the servers until June

:(

If you look at the other games on the servers, you'll see they had a lot of problems getting people on them but with weekly events taking place things are improving.

B

bouwhelm

I don't see the vietgong bookable servers on the list?

So, how is it possible to book then?

S

soul-edge

:sleeping:

And the server is always the same map, please more servers with different maps!

D

djpringle

I've brought it up in the Game Servers forum so we can only hope and pray...

T

traviS--

oh well, thanks for the interest anyway :)

hopefully some organised events in the near future could boost popularity, it seems like such a fun game, just not many places to play yet.

B

bouwhelm

We need that bookable server very soon!! Is there somebody here in the forum who has more info on the bookable Vietcong servers....???

R

reubs

we're working on Vietcong bookables, bear with us, with a bit of luck they should be up in the next few days.

If anyone whose got Vietcong fancies organising an event to get a few folks together, post a thread, or better still drop bigfoot@staff.game.net an email and he'll help you get it into our event diary.

I'll get Deathace to look at the public server being stuck on one map - its not supposed to be...

B

bouwhelm

That is good news! Now i am going to b a subscriber...
Thanks for the info!

Bouwhelm

C

chuckysg1

hi just got the game today its not bad if anyone like a game on the servers or maybe to make a clan or if your looking for people to join your clan please email me at chuckysg1@hotmail.com

M

Madlew

I have just got my Game.NET subscription and looking to join a clan/team.

I am a novice but learn very quickly. Pls email me if you want me, I come very cheap (free) :).

Users who are viewing this thread