Vietcong 2 Announced

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Get ready for some more jungle pant wetting action with the sequel to the popular Vietnam War shooter Vietcong.

2K Games have announced the development of Vietcong 2 by Pterodon, the same guys behind the original game.

New York, NY – April 29, 2005 – 2K Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), today announced Vietcong 2 for the PC, the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Vietcong and the expansion pack Vietcong: Fist Alpha.

“The first Vietcong was a big success for us,” said Christoph Hartmann, Senior Vice President of Publishing for 2K Games. “Almost two years after its initial release, there are still hundreds of servers and thousands of gamers playing Vietcong all day, every day. With Vietcong 2 we intend to give hardcore fans and newcomers alike an even bigger and better experience.”

With its brand new 3D engine, all-new single player campaign and new multiplayer modes, Vietcong 2 aims to improve on the acclaimed gameplay of the first game, while presenting a completely new experience.

Vietcong 2 is planned for release on PC in late 2005. For more information please visit www.2kgames.com.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
The last one seemed ok? My machine struggled a bit, but overall game play was pretty good?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I bought it. I wanted it too work. But it was laggy for me, and for most people I think.
Also, there were no user-controlled cvars, which I do understand to a point, but for example I couldnt change the bob up thing when walking, which gave me motion sickness.
Doubt Ill buy version 2 tbh :(

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I had the demo for the 1st one, I remember some realistic servers where all you got on screen was the gun or smt, that was pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom