Video threads.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Why?? I dont understand why people dont just used the stickied thread instead of spamming new threads for one vid. If God killed a terrorist for every thread we have for a YouTube video then the world would be a much safer place.:flame:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You can't discuss your video in the sticky thread..

First make a thread with your vid then post it in the sticky imo so it doesn't gets lost :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I rarely look at the stickied video thread, I do, but not often - like cornokz said, you cant discuss it as easily there, I enjoy some of the video threads that are posted, as much for the chat as for the video itself, and I cant really see how they hurt people who dont enjoy them so much.

The stickied video thread to me seems like yet another attempt by a vocal minority to dictate to the remainder of posters what is acceptable and what isnt.

If there was an unmanagable amount of these "video threads" to the extent that nothing else was posted, then fair enough, but its not that cut and dried.

Why not leave 'well enough' alone? Its not hurting you to press back every time you enter a video thread by accident, but those of us who enjoy them can still have a laugh as long as its not over the top, this way both groups are more or less happy, to start laying down rules and enforcing unnessecary laws would just make this place less enjoyable i feel - part of the fun is the fact that its a free-for-all.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
an amazing vid deserves its own thread tbh

but I agree that some vids should just be posted into the youtube stickied thread :x

Cozak

Part of the furniture
It doesnt really bother me that much at all, I was just wondering why it isnt used... I think its there to benefit us instead of trying to tell us what is acceptable and what is not.

Gamah: Standard response, nuff said.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The sticky thread is cack. And as far as the FH police are concerned: non serviam

Gamah

Banned
Cos i'll post where I please, I don't want to put my vids in a shit sticky thread. Its not used because it's cack.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i dont check the sticky thread, its for milkmen only

echome

Fledgling Freddie
If God killed a terrorist for every thread we have for a YouTube video then the world would be a much safer place.:flame:

Yeah 'cause we all know that the terrorists are the big problem...:puke:

Bahumat

FH is my second home

Forbidden
You were denied access because:
Access denied by WebWasher DynaBLocator content category. The requested URL belongs to the following category: Extreme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bastard work firewalls

leviathane

Part of the furniture
everyone wants to post thier own vid threads so they can have ppl say

oooooooooooooooooldolol in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom