[video] The patchday thread, how to survive?!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Patchday today, on my obligatory vnboards-spammage-run before uni and found this vid. Say what you want about yanks, but personally, I think this group plays very very nice. It's a bit of an easymode mid setup (3 mages 2 tanks + support) but you can feel the pressure in most of the fights. Definitely worth watching :D

Link here

Enjoy and please post more stuff in here thats fun for the community to watch, need some entertainment today tbh! :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
Patchday today, on my obligatory vnboards-spammage-run before uni and found this vid. Say what you want about yanks, but personally, I think this group plays very very nice. It's a bit of an easymode mid setup (3 mages 2 tanks + support) but you can feel the pressure in most of the fights. Definitely worth watching :D

Link here

Enjoy and please post more stuff in here thats fun for the community to watch, need some entertainment today tbh! :D

have you seen House of AHm movies?

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
have you seen House of AHm movies?

yus everyone has, wtf editing and crappy play ;| rather have crap editing and good play tbh

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:
yus everyone has, wtf editing and crappy play ;| rather have crap editing and good play tbh

edditing was great yah, play was ok i guess, though i loved the fight where they lost:p

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
bleh... give alb fg's the same util as mid/hib :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Strong, I bought DR on homepage. Lucky me I had work today. Don't have to sit at home and bite my nails waiting.

Train

One of Freddy's beloved
My video where I explore if Chimera has a butthole or not beats that one.
It's very good play but crappy editing!
Chimera's butt

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I will be sitting on a train tonight :) Be back sunday to fight all cl5 people :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom