Video request (dig deep into the archives)

Drahminn

Fledgling Freddie
Hey!

Long time no post, been away on WoW and not had the chance to renew my sub, things arent looking so good on the cluster server which is a shame really, i might take a look for a month and see things are.

Anyway, back to the subject.

Im scouting for a video made by Dreami when he was of high realm rank and running with PE, quite a short movie, its the one that they fight a FG mids then a full group of hibs... some chanter gets owned, then almost kills him. Pretty heavy song goes with it... Anyone have it? know where i might get it or who i could ask to snag it, please post here :)

Shar

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Hey dude,

I know exactly what movie you are on about, I think I had it on my previous PC (which happened to get pwned by lightning). It's shot near mmg and the song playing is In Flames - Only for the Weak if I remember correctly :>

Maybe you should try PM Dreami here or try get a hold of him on IRC. Maybe Septina has it as well, as he usually has a lot of movies lying around.

n00b

Loyal Freddie
madi can you put it up again please :worthy:

megadave

I am a FH squatter
someone (with a decent connection, not me) should stick these movies on dailymotion/stage6 imo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom