Video Phones

E

Easdown

anyone know if theres any good video hpones out cause i really wanna get one but i dont know jack shit about phones so i need some help

T

tris-

well i dont see the point unless all the people you will phone has 1 too :) but the best place is to goto the '3' shops where they sell every kind. (oh btw do u mean actual video phone where u speak and see at the same time or one where u take still photos?)

E

Easdown

i mean a phone that can take photo's and can record 11 second videos, dont care about video phone calls or whateva

O

old.job

http://www.expansys.com/d_phonecam.asp

Buy an old Nokia 7650 and get the free video software upgrade off the net for it, probably cheapest way ATM, video recording phones still expensive as you can see from the link.

Unless of course you on contract,then expect tp pay around 100

E

Easdown

hmmm take a camera into a nightclub when you're wasted doesnt sound such a good idea :p dont mind spending a lot of money anyway

E

Easdown

hmm what does everyone think about the nokia 6600 on that link?

F

fidi

A mate of mine has just got the 6600, great phone, lotsa features and won't be out-dated by technology too quickly, plus you can get great games on em :)

E

Easdown

whats the screen size like? ive seen some picture phones with tiny screens

E

Easdown

read the post mate its a video phone i want ;) was gonna get the samsung P400 till i saw my mates video phones

O

old.job

http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=544

Nice phone, but really just a better lookin 3650, make that MUCH better looking

(dont worry bout screen problems in that review, it was just his phone)

If you want REAL sexy phone wait for the SendoX

The 6600 doesnt have stereo mp3 play

E

Easdown

yes this 6600 looks like tho phone for me, altho might take a bit of saving up, good thing my birthday is in jan' will get a bit of birthday money outta that, along with christmas money :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom