Video game Journalism hits a new low

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It imo isn't lower than a low of the online rep management sony/microsoft do for their consoles.
It's also pretty boring.

Chick screws guys for favours in male dominated industry. This isn't really news.

Giving games favourable ratings in exchange for more advertising dollars is a much bigger and widespread problem than Zoe Quinn spreading her legs.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It imo isn't lower than a low of the online rep management sony/microsoft do for their consoles.
It's also pretty boring.

Chick screws guys for favours in male dominated industry. This isn't really news.

Giving games favourable ratings in exchange for more advertising dollars is a much bigger and widespread problem than Zoe Quinn spreading her legs.

Yes but you're missing the point, the fact that its actually been exposed is the main problem, now every shitty story thats written or mediocre game that gets greenlit is going to basically fall under the evil eye.

Also read more into it, its not just about her fucking 5 guys to get a shit game greenlit :p it goes deeper, much deeper - fucking over her ex, fucking over a company that was in place to help female game devs get into the industry among other things, its pretty brutal tbh, i don't think i've ever met a thundercunt as big as Zoe Quinn before.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yes but you're missing the point, the fact that its actually been exposed is the main problem, now every shitty story thats written or mediocre game that gets greenlit is going to basically fall under the evil eye.

Also read more into it, its not just about her fucking 5 guys to get a shit game greenlit :p it goes deeper, much deeper - fucking over her ex, fucking over a company that was in place to help female game devs get into the industry among other things, its pretty brutal tbh, i don't think i've ever met a thundercunt as big as Zoe Quinn before.
But is she pretty?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
But is she pretty?

6647221131_c60e83d291_z.jpg

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
This is going mental on steam, twitter all over. It's 5 guys and 1 slapper, hardly going to bring down a multi billion dollar industry. Just don't get why this is getting blown up the way it has.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ah well, whether she has or hasn't I think its more a case of people being disappointed at game journalists rather than some individual that likes spreading her legs. Either way she'll be loving the free publicity i'm sure.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's about some guy getting revenge, being a pissant. In esssence. No matter how big of a "thundercunt" she is, making this kind of a deal out of it in public is just f*cking lame.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
It's about some guy getting revenge, being a pissant. In esssence. No matter how big of a "thundercunt" she is, making this kind of a deal out of it in public is just f*cking lame.

What she did to that charity competition thing was out of order, selfish c*nt! But still this is getting more airtime and column inches than most game releases.

People being upset with journalists over their write ups is hilarious. Like they are angels and we are all shocked at their antics, always been a dirty profession who pedal lies and bullshit for a living. Only politicians and estate agents are worse! Its why I never read the gaming blogs instead I look to forums and gameplay vids before making a purchase.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah VGJs have never been the purest bunch, known this from year 1 really as had to work with a certain website that does game reviews. Money pays.

Only ones you can really trust are the youtube ones that will diss a game even when paid.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's fucking obvious: PURPLE = COLOUR OF MADNESS.

/thread

Poag

m00?
So i read this. I have no idea who either of these people are....

Are they supposed to be famous or something?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I hadn't heard of them either. But I had seen the depression game that she made on steam. It's free and not really a game

Embattle

FH is my second home
To me it seems a bad case of making a mountain out of a mole hill, none of us have probably heard of her before and who really trusts review sites/publications totally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom